Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 47 Leslie County 43
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
:Wave: WAY TO GO LADY CATS :Wave: :bball: BACK 2 BACK WYMT MOUTNAIN CLASSIC CHAMPS CONGRATS LADY CATS!!!:bball:
Leslie had them on ropes, Moore forced way to many shots and didn't get bailed out like she usually does with the 14th region refs, lol
Bell played well.Wished we could have kept the lead a little longer.Coach does a excellent job of having the lead near the end and using timeouts to draw out great plays after timeouts.Congrats to Moore and Asher on being named to all Tournament team.
Good job Griffith on the 6th man award also!
Maci Morris is the real deal, she could play on some of the boys teams in this region.
Morris is a classy player and Bell has a nice team.Still would have liked the Eagles to win this one but Bell has an excellent girls team.Best of luck to them in their region.
Thought both teams played well. It was a good game. Wish both teams luck as they complete the sentence. From my position, looked like Moore was fouled or held most of the night. 15th region refs called back a couple of her and ones that were crucial. 15th region refs earlier in the week had called those fouls. Refs were inconsistent in both the girls and boys games--Clay County def got short end of stick.
Moore usually gets those calls but not Saturday.She and her team mates played their hearts out.
Great game from both teams!
Maci Morris took over the game the last 2 minutes!!!
Morris is a player that comes through your program very few times. She plays under composure and allows the game to come to her.She and Bell stepped up at the end and finished the Eagles hopes.Bell should win the 13th and Leslie is probably the favorite in the 14th.Katie Moore and the Eagles like to run and they are a gritty team.I'm just glad the girls teams get some exposure.
Eagles should be favorite in 14th
Leslie Co. should win the 14th Region!
Close but no cigar.
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVXVmLP_Z460qYF-_cyWi...QRD8lonnZw] Knott will win the 14th! More mashed taters please!!!
Moore didn't get the calls and Leslie lost. Figures
We just couldn't hold onto the lead as we should have and Bell took advantage.Those calls hurt but they didn't cost us the game.I think if we could play them again,might be a different result.Two very good teams and wish Bell the best in their region.
I wished BGR had a dislike button!
SNOWPIERCER Wrote:I wished BGR had a dislike button!

Hahaha