Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jackson City 61 Knott Central 56
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Impressive win for the Lady Tigers
Any mashed taters?
:ref2::ref2::ref2::ref2:the lady pats got into foul trouble early in the game with F.slone L.Slone both with 3 fouls and h. hollifield with two and j.higgins with 2 by half time so wouldnt consider it to good of a win for Jackson city could have been diff turn out if the refs hadnt been so whistle happy on our girls!
I think its kind of funny to hear anyone from the 14th complain about fouls. Its also hard to believe a small school like Jackson City would be able to "cheat", as uou are insinuating, KCC. Not sure I've seen a fairly called game at KCC. Sometimes teams, and fans or parents,need to accept the loss and move on. I'm sure KCC didn't play their best and JC hit tons of 3's.
I guess KCC didn't eat their mashed potatoes today ����
was not saying JC cheated! one of the refs in the game tonight is actually from the 14th region and have never seen him call a fair game for KCC not just this game! and no the Lady Patriots were not on top of their game but a loss would be more accpetable if it were called more evenly i think its a shame that the refs have so much influance on which way a game goes!
When one of the officials ran for office in Jackson, also lives and works there, he probably shouldn't be reffing the game, whatcha think? He was the one calling all the Fouls!
Refs had nothing to do with the loss. Jackson City simply outplayed Knott.
Hope the Lady Pats learned one thing from their loss last night, They are one of the teams to beat this year and are gonna have to go in every game like its a championship game because you can bet the other team is ready to give it their all! Good luck to our Lady Pats as they take on Maggoffin co tommorow at home!
Every game is a learning curve for the girls.We'll be fine as the season goes on.Every good team makes adjustments and we will eventually do the same.Can't let games like this hinder us from our goals.I believe!
Jackson City shot 23 free throws and Knott shot 21... Now that is almost even... Bottom line JCS played the best and they won!
Jacslon City had a good game plan, executed well, Knott did not have a good day shooting the basketball, and that was the difference.
No problem keep supporting the Lady Patriots and your granddaughter, I reall enjoy watching her and the girls play they are gonna be very good.
[Image: zMqKDcl.png]

Jackson City played well against us and our girls had an off night. It's gonna happen (just not when it counts). I kept telling people that I dread this game. Oh well, it's a good thing that I had invested in a wrecker service a while back. It's the least I could do for the team. Any time they are playing strong and have a wheel to fall off, Fatpat's Wrecker Service has you covered.

More mash taters please!
[Image: FFAtU8s.png]

Bolz, it doesn't matter if people have different opinions about the reason we lost a game. All that matters are the Patriots (and mash taters). Let's rise together and show a united front for our boys and girls wearing the patriot uniform.

More mash taters please!
Its getting hot in this thread!!!
Wow,I'm speechless.This thread is smoking hotConfusedmoke:Confusedmoke:Confusedmoke:
I can't believe somebody from knott county would say something about the referees. They have got almost every call for the last 5 or 6 years
C'mon now, guys...

I'm late seeing this shenanigans, but I'll echo the rules of the site when I say that attacking people personally isn't cool.

The Tigers picked up a big win for their school and that should be what we're talking about.
Good as new - You just about can't tell what was going on in here Wink
Wall4president Wrote:When one of the officials ran for office in Jackson, also lives and works there, he probably shouldn't be reffing the game, whatcha think? He was the one calling all the Fouls!
well his daughter does go to school there and she was in the stands with her Tigers shirt on! If that is not a conflict of interest, nothing Is. :ChairHit:
Nice win
Well deserved win.
Sometimes the shots just don't fall the way you want them