Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Williamsburg @ South Laurel 1-13-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:
Williamsburg record 12-0
South Laurel record 9-6

This is going to be a good one at south. :popcorn:
Williamsburg 64
South Laurel 61

Going to be tough at south. :worthy:
South is very tough at home. Ask North. Will be a war. Burg by 1.
South Laurel look good against North Laurel...Just saying. :worthy: Go Williamsburg..
Williamsburg has a HUGE target on their back, being undefeated. Going into South Laurel territory and playing them at home is going to be a difficult assignment at best.

Controlling the boards is going to be a major factor, and not many teams can do that. But I've got confidence that the Jackets will do this and hang on for the win.

Jackets by 6!!

(Oh, and SUR, this margin is how many we beat Hazard!!)
Confusednicker:
Granny Big Fred will be the difference on the boards. He is a beast.
The burg by 3. This will be a tough game at their place. Keep rolling burg:Thumbs:
Williamsburg keeps it rolling!

South Laurel - 56
Williamsburg - 58
Williamsburg by 5.
Another big game for w'burg.......you don't have to be playing a top 5 in the state to be get prepared. Playing back to back district games with seeding on the line and going into a hostile environment with a team you have already beat is pretty challenging i would think. Continue to say it.......the 50th district will be the toughest out for any other school playing in the 13th region this year. Just way to much talent from top to bottom. Hope w'burg can pull out another win and go 2-0 in the district.
Home team by7
Granny Bear Wrote:Williamsburg has a HUGE target on their back, being undefeated. Going into South Laurel territory and playing them at home is going to be a difficult assignment at best.

Controlling the boards is going to be a major factor, and not many teams can do that. But I've got confidence that the Jackets will do this and hang on for the win.

Jackets by 6!!

(Oh, and SUR, this margin is how many we beat Hazard!!)
Confusednicker:

I don't think South has anybody that can stop big Fred from rebounding.
It appeared to me in their last game that South was A little slow for the burg, They had some size and they were pretty good, it will be A good game the difference will be Massy's size and strength. I wasn't much at BB so that is just my opinion. I will p[ick Wburg by 3 67 to 64. South has improved they are not the same team we beat at Corbin. However we also have improved. Good Game.
South beat what I thought was or would be one of the best teams in our area, North Laurel, I WOULD HAVE PICKED NORTH.
Wheels have fell off at North
I don't really care which team wins this one. I just hope SL is still tired on Thursday. :biggrin:
Best of luck to both teams.
Should be a good game at The Cardinals' Nest. South has the best big man in the region in Caleb Taylor, but Williamsburg did a great job of doubling on him last game, using Wilson, Massey and A. Griffith on him. The key though is W'burg's guards. They shut down the perimeter and Grubb with their speed on defense. Don't forget, it was a tie game with under three minutes to go the first time they met. With that said, South Laurel wins, 57-54.

Cause Dew said so.
I don't have a dog in this fight.......but I hope Williamsburg wins out...wins district...goes into the region undefeated and meets up with Clay in the semi's or championship to get their first loss........but that is wishful dreaming.......South Laurel takes this one by 5
Jackets find a way to win this one....Wburg 50-49
cancelled
What makes you think it is cancelled?
Game was cancelled?? Was it due to pending weather? Just wanted to make sure before i headed out.
coach davis text me game for tonite is cancelled spread the word.
was just up to the school no one said anything.
Coch Robinson just let us know South cancelled because of the weather report.
That they did.
Only school I can find cancelled because of weather.
Clay Co cancelled with Jackson Co because of weather...
corbin cancelled cause of weather, south vs pulaski girls cancelled cause of weather , north vs obi cancelled just off top my head
Pages: 1 2