Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Buckhorn 1-10-15
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. :Cheerlead
CC by 7 with Smith.
CC by 6 without Smith.
Hopefully no let down after that effort tonight. Buckhorn is a good team that can play with anyone.
Jumping on the bandwagon sure hope Smith plays. :Cheerlead

Clay County 64
Buckhorn 50
Go Tigers!
If Smith is out clay loses. Just talked to his dad and he said Blake feels horrible. Didn't know if he was gonna be able to play or not. If Smith can Play CC by 6
Rebounding.
64SUR Wrote:Jumping on the bandwagon sure hope Smith plays. :Cheerlead

Clay County 64
Buckhorn 50

Been waiting all season for this. Pleasure having you aboard.
Confusedinglepar
Count Wrote:Been waiting all season for this. Pleasure having you aboard.
Confusedinglepar

I cant Swim I cheered for to many teams. Confusednicker:
Clay needs to avoid a big let down tonight after the big emotional game with Knott. This Is THE Perfect Trap Game IMO. It will be a struggle if Smith can't go but the boys have to bring it with the intensity that they did last night. I really hope Clay is at full strength because they are the 2nd best team over there when they are.
Buckhorn 50 clay 48
Should be a good game
BrokenArrow Wrote:Clay needs to avoid a big let down tonight after the big emotional game with Knott. This Is THE Perfect Trap Game IMO. It will be a struggle if Smith can't go but the boys have to bring it with the intensity that they did last night. I really hope Clay is at full strength because they are the 2nd best team over there when they are.

I think the team that overcomes last night will pull out the win. Two tough losses by both teams. Hopefully both come out ready to play.
Any word on Smith?
Clay Co. 48
Buckhorn 44
He's still sick, game time decision. May even be a situational decision.
Get well Smith.He played through sickness and he'll want to play tonight.Clay by 6.Buckhorn is a well coached team but Clay will want this victory after the loss last night.One hungry team and House may have to step up more if Smith is out.
Tigers by 12
Buckhorn came in strong, but seem to lose steam entering the 3 quarter.
I agree, Buckhorn can hold their own.