Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Southwestern 99 McCreary Central 40
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Lets hear it now Banker Bank. Way to rebuild.
Banker's Bank
Equipment Manager

"McCreary Central is in the midst of a great turnaround. they were 1-25 last year and already this year they are 9-8 winning 8 more games than last year. what a great job we are proud of the coaching staff and boys."

Care to comment Banker? First district game and this should be guage to where you have rebuilt to. What really needs to happen at this point is you need to get your sidekick to join the KCAA for a few years to get back on track, which you are not now. You are as bad as the football team you have tried to destroy and you two have reaped what you have sown. Have single handed tore down both football and basketball. Now quit putting all the lies on here and resign.
Crickets from the Banker.
Chirp chirp
Silence is Golden !!!!!
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Banker is busy hiding all of Raider Robs sharp objects....
Raider Rob once called timeouts and fouled so his team could score 100 on Whitley. No Class.....funny how stuff turns around.
Dietpepsidrinker Wrote:Raider Rob once called timeouts and fouled so his team could score 100 on Whitley. No Class.....funny how stuff turns around.

What would you tell your team? :flame::flame: HE could 100 timeouts and would not have changed the outcome.
Cellking Wrote:Silence is Golden !!!!!

Been under the weather, (BUT) I*m Back, just for cellking. I have a lot of catching up to do.

:biglmao:
BossEric Wrote:What would you tell your team? :flame::flame: HE could 100 timeouts and would not have changed the outcome.

I would tell my team play with sportsmanship and class. Probably two words Raider Rob would need a dictionary to understand.

Nope would not have changed the outcome one bit and that is my point. He was leading like by 40 or so maybe more...MC had like 88 points when he started that stuff.....if it happens it happens but to try and degrade a team, no, coaches with class would never pull that stuff. I have seen some great teams score 100 and much more....but it was in the flow of the game.

Looking back maybe he should have saved some of those baskets for later in the year when he had all that talent and got out coached two years in a row when he clearly had the talent but not the ability to coach it.
Records of teams you have beaten: 40-86
Records of teams who have beaten you: 89-55
Totals 129-141

huh.....not terrible but you ain't had a sniff at beating a decent team.
Where are you Banker? Hello?