Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lawrence County 90 Knox County Central 87
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.
Way to go boys. Team work, wins games: cong.
Thought Knox would be in the finals against Knott when seen the brackets.
WOW what a game without Daltom.
G.Kiser 22
A.Chafins 25
T. Black 12
B.Richardson 24 also recorded his 500 rebound.
Great job Dawgs great team work.
Robert Dalton DNP because of illness.
Big win for Lawrence co.. 2 top scorers did not even play and 3rd leading scorer left game with injury and still pulled it off......I would've expected knox to win considering all this but they haven't made a good showing at all in the tournament. ...
Knox was pretty disappointing
Dalton must be number 10.....I kept look for him.

Congratulations Dawgs!!!
^ Robert Dalton wears #1. He did not play due to illness.

Great game by LC. Congrats
Lawrence Co. 90
Knox Central 87

Lawrence Co 21 26 22 21 90

Knox Central 16 25 22 24 87

WYMT Mountain Classic at Perry Co. Central

Lawrence Co. (7-5) -- Chaffin 25, Richardson 24, Kiser 22, Black 12, Moore 7

Knox Central (9-7) -- Barger 35, Hensley 22, Wells 10, Marsee 10, Cole 2, Tye 2, Wyatt 6
Big win by a short handed Lawrence County team.
Creeker Wrote:Lawrence Co. 90
Knox Central 87

Lawrence Co 21 26 22 21 90

Knox Central 16 25 22 24 87

WYMT Mountain Classic at Perry Co. Central

Lawrence Co. (7-5) -- Chaffin 25, Richardson 24, Kiser 22, Black 12, Moore 7

Knox Central (9-7) -- Barger 35, Hensley 22, Wells 10, Marsee 10, Cole 2, Tye 2, Wyatt 6

Hey Creeker, no posts from some LC people about being out-coached after that win? Wonder why? Hmm, interesting they only posted after a loss. Short-handed, down 2 players, a third player goes out injured and didn't even play the entire 4th quarter, the point guard of all people, and LC holds on to win. Yeah, horrible coaching effort this year....Confusednicker: Coach York did a great job keeping the team together last night. They could have easily quit and laid down, but they fought. Richardson, Kiser, and Chafins picked it up. Hope Chaffins is alright. And the bench had some key buckets last night too. Black knocked down 4 big 3's.

York utilized his bench great last night. Glad to see a coach who knows we have a bench with players on it. Last year I wondered why we even dressed more than 5 players.
bballfan20 Wrote:Big win for Lawrence co.. 2 top scorers did not even play and 3rd leading scorer left game with injury and still pulled it off......I would've expected knox to win considering all this but they haven't made a good showing at all in the tournament. ...

LC did play with one of its top three scorers. Their top three scorers goes as follows...

Timmy Dalton 21.5
Robert Dalton 20.0
Brandon Richardson 18.8 (who had 24 last night and the teams top rebounder on the season)

Chaffins is 4th on the team with 14.1. (who had 25 last night before leaving)

Follwed by Kiser at 12.3 PPG.

This is all from the KHSAA site and if you factor in the stats missing from the games from WYMT it still remains the same. Not that it matters, I just heard the WYMT announcers refer to this top 3 thing too on TV last night and I was like wait they are playing with one top 3 scorer :Clap:

Still impressive win though by this Bulldawgs team through adversity.
3 top scorers should be at Tolsia in West Virginia, wow that's crazy.
SportsFanatic2 Wrote:3 top scorers should be at Tolsia in West Virginia, wow that's crazy.

Maybe so. But they all three moved and legitimately live in Louisa. So, no valid claims. And all three transferred during middle school. But, I agree, that would have changed things for Tolsia who was once a basketball power in West Virginia with a couple of state titles. Now, they have won only 1 game I think in 3 years.