Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Newport Central Catholic Vs. Somerset
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
NCC has a rematch set up with Somerset for the state semi-finals again, only this time it's at the Briar Patch! Should make for a good game, but i'll take the Throughbreds in this one again for their second trip to Louisville!
NCCHS 35 SHS 10
But, im always for teams from our Region! Get ready Jumpers you got a BIG game coming up next week! Go Jumpers
Thoroughbreds by 3 Td giving them their second trip to Louisville...
NCC has the edge in this one!
I'll take NCC in this one
NCC will win this one easily.......Somerset has had a good year, Congrats on a fine season. Somerset could not beat quality opponents and NCC will be just too much where ever it's played. NCC 38 Somerset 22
Getum-Choppin Wrote:NCC will win this one easily.......Somerset has had a good year, Congrats on a fine season. Somerset could not beat quality opponents and NCC will be just too much where ever it's played. NCC 38 Somerset 22

Congrats on a fine season? It aint over yet!
I haven't followed up very much on NCC this year so I don't know how good they are. I know it is always them or Beechwood coming out of that region. I know that Somerset has a hell of a QB and WR that could give NCC fits. I say that whoevers defense shows up to play will win the game.
Good luck both teams...but I think NCC is a little too much for the jumpers regardless where it is played...sorry Somerset. But like I said Good luck all!:Cheerlead
Newport Centrsl Catholic takes this one.
Boomer86 Wrote:Thoroughbreds by 3 Td giving them their second trip to Louisville...
If we won this it would be our 6th or 7th.
98 Wrote:If we won this it would be our 6th or 7th.

Then it would be like 2-5? or 2-6?
NCC by 14
The Jumpers will be ready and is looking for some revenge. This time its at our place!!!!! Should be a great game!!!
I can speak for every Jumper when I say that we owe NCC big time from last year. If the Jumpers have a good week of prep and our defense shows up to play like we are capable, then I say we will be headed to Louisville!
JumperFootball Wrote:I can speak for every Jumper when I say that we owe NCC big time from last year. If the Jumpers have a good week of prep and our defense shows up to play like we are capable, then I say we will be headed to Louisville!

I hope you guys beat NCC this upcoming Friday! All of Pikeville is behind you for the W!
NCC by 14
98 Wrote:If we won this it would be our 6th or 7th.

Im talking about consecutive years:thumpsup:
NCC in this one.
Panther#42 Wrote:I hope you guys beat NCC this upcoming Friday! All of Pikeville is behind you for the W!

Thanks Panther:Thumbs: It means alot!
Jumpers get some support from a few of the Pirates also! You do have your work cut out for you this Friday!
NCC all the way!
JumperFootball Wrote:Thanks Panther:Thumbs: It means alot!

No problem Jumpers, gotta root for our fellow mountain teams!
I'll take NCC in this one.
I think a lot of people are looking over Somerset in this one if Somerset can get their offense and defense clicking I think they will come away with the it will be a great game.
I hope the jumpers win this one, it'll be hard, but i'd like to see a mountain team in the finals.
NCC takes this with no problem
i gotta say nucath has the upper hand i say they win by 2tds
Somerset
NCC..

So it will be

NCC
BELFRY
JC
HENRY CLAY HOPEFULLY

in the state championships next week & who i'll be rooting for if they all make it
Gotta Stick With The Region....Go Jumpers!!!
Pages: 1 2