Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Buckhorn 64 Lawrence County 61
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
FINAL. :welcome:
Neither team looked very good but I guess somebody gotta win.
Heck of a game on the radio. Confusednicker:
I'm sure it sounded great on radio. It was brutal to watch.
I watched it online... looked like a good game to me. Congrats Buckhorn

Congrats to Robert Dalton on an outstanding game. Heard he was even sick.
KY Headhunter Wrote:I'm sure it sounded great on radio. It was brutal to watch.

My little I-pad wouldn't picked up wymt. :Sad04:
^Get you a surface pro 3 ;-)
I enjoyed the game, cooper kid is a great floor general plus he has awesome hair
bradc Wrote:I enjoyed the game, cooper kid is a great floor general plus he has awesome hair

Best hair in the mountains. :rockon:
Count Wrote:Best hair in the mountains. :rockon:

Better than trey Farmer. :pondering:
I missed my pic by one.
64SUR Wrote:Better than trey Farmer. :pondering:

Nothing beats the mullet.
Not what I expected........
Buckhorn battled and never gave up. Four players in double digits helped a lot, with Hoskins with 20, crank with 16, estep with 12, and cole with 10. Good performance by both teams.
About what I figured. LC not the same team without their best player.
BrokenArrow Wrote:About what I figured. LC not the same team without their best player.

I think you should be saying LC not the same without a knowledgeable coach. The players they have are very good and talented but their coach does not know how to utilize that talent. They were clearly out coached. Yes Tim is a great player but he was on the team during their first 3 losses so maybe that should say something. :eyeroll:
RaisinBran Wrote:I think you should be saying LC not the same without a knowledgeable coach. The players they have are very good and talented but their coach does not know how to utilize that talent. They were clearly out coached. Yes Tim is a great player but he was on the team during their first 3 losses so maybe that should say something. :eyeroll:

Utilizing their talents? I've been to several games. Looks to me like he was. No height. Talented shooters. Looked to me he had them spread five out and utilizing dribble drives and kick outs. Would you rather them post up their 6'0" players in the low post? Perhaps you should have applied or asked to help the coach with your in-depth knowledge of how to utilize the players? :biglmao: The fact is that this coach wants to be here, unlike the last one or the other one that some people wanted. The last coach and the other one was using, or going to use, LC as a stepping stone for their next gig. This coach plans on staying and building something. Everyone forgets the last coach ditched this team, he didn't want to be there. He definitely utilized the players abilities....utilized them to get him another job far away from Louisa.

Now for Timmy. Great player. Talented as anyone. But he made a decision and now everyone should honor his decision instead of trying to make it a big deal. He left. On his own. Nobody forced him to. Time to move on.
RaisinBran Wrote:I think you should be saying LC not the same without a knowledgeable coach. The players they have are very good and talented but their coach does not know how to utilize that talent. They were clearly out coached. Yes Tim is a great player but he was on the team during their first 3 losses so maybe that should say something. :eyeroll:

And in every game, the losing coach will get "out-coached" by the winning coach. That's a big DUH statement.
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Utilizing their talents? I've been to several games. Looks to me like he was. No height. Talented shooters. Looked to me he had them spread five out and utilizing dribble drives and kick outs. Would you rather them post up their 6'0" players in the low post? Perhaps you should have applied or asked to help the coach with your in-depth knowledge of how to utilize the players? :biglmao: The fact is that this coach wants to be here, unlike the last one or the other one that some people wanted. The last coach and the other one was using, or going to use, LC as a stepping stone for their next gig. This coach plans on staying and building something. Everyone forgets the last coach ditched this team, he didn't want to be there. He definitely utilized the players abilities....utilized them to get him another job far away from Louisa.

Now for Timmy. Great player. Talented as anyone. But he made a decision and now everyone should honor his decision instead of trying to make it a big deal. He left. On his own. Nobody forced him to. Time to move on.

Yes the last coach "ditched" the team. A lot of effort was put into finding a new one.....NOT. :biglmao:
Buckhorn with the last minute comeback win.

Great game!
Buck horn plays good basketball year after yeart.
Another nice game by Conner "the TRUTH' Hoskins...Good Job Buckhorn.
Not heard it mentioned in a while so....COAL KEEPS THE LIGHTS ON!!!
Nice win!
The Horn pull off another good win!
LCHSbulldogsalum Wrote:Utilizing their talents? I've been to several games. Looks to me like he was. No height. Talented shooters. Looked to me he had them spread five out and utilizing dribble drives and kick outs. Would you rather them post up their 6'0" players in the low post? Perhaps you should have applied or asked to help the coach with your in-depth knowledge of how to utilize the players? :biglmao: The fact is that this coach wants to be here, unlike the last one or the other one that some people wanted. The last coach and the other one was using, or going to use, LC as a stepping stone for their next gig. This coach plans on staying and building something. Everyone forgets the last coach ditched this team, he didn't want to be there. He definitely utilized the players abilities....utilized them to get him another job far away from Louisa.

Coach Cook is missed! I just think no one wants to say it!! (11-4) @ Mercer Co.
Congrats Horn. Finding a way to stand tall at the end of the game.
A shout out to Josh Crank "IT UP"...Way to take it to the hole...
:Thumbs:
What grade is Crank,jr or sr? Had a double double and Hoskins is a superb player for Buckhorn. Lawrence not the same as we've seen before.On a side note,John Noble gets his kids motivated well as any coach as I've seen in a while.
Crank and Hoskins are both juniors. I would also like to give some recognition to one of the "mullet twins" for Buckhorn, Shannon Blank, who came off the bench and made some huge plays down the stretch when Cole and Cooper were in foul trouble.
Curveball 24 Wrote:Coach Cook is missed! I just think no one wants to say it!! (11-4) @ Mercer Co.

He left voluntarily though. Missed? Sure. He's a good coach. But he left. On his own. Nobody forced him to leave. And the big thing is....HE ISN'T COMING BACK! So why bother yourself about that? If these boys miss him so much, maybe they should transfer to Mercer? But, when your girlfriend breaks up with you and shacks up with another man, it's time to move on. No point in begging her to come back when she isn't interested. Seems like that's how many around Louisa are like.
Pages: 1 2