Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: #1 UK 89 Ole Miss 86
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
The upset minded Rebels were on fire last night. But UK kept their heads, they didn't make every play... but they made the big plays when they needed to. If this game was on the road, UK looses. Thank God it was at Rupp, 14-0.

Glad all the seersucker and bow ties didn't make the trip from The Grove in Oxford to Rupp.

And nobody had better say the Tyler Ulis needs to be starting over Andrew Harrison. Yes, Ulis played like an All-Star in the loserville game & without him, we may not have won against the dirty birds.
But last night, Ole Miss used his lack of height to make some baskets. So without Andrew, we may not have won last night. Be glad we have two true point guards.

WCS didn't have the best game and he must be having issues jumping, cause he didn't even try to jump for the tip in the overtime session. But he did make some big plays in the OT.
Who knew little Wayne played for Olé miss and would tear us up.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:The upset minded Rebels were on fire last night. But UK kept their heads, they didn't make every play... but they made the big plays when they needed to. If this game was on the road, UK looses. Thank God it was at Rupp, 14-0.

Glad all the seersucker and bow ties didn't make the trip from The Grove in Oxford to Rupp.

And nobody had better say the Tyler Ulis needs to be starting over Andrew Harrison. Yes, Ulis played like an All-Star in the loserville game & without him, we may not have won against the dirty birds.
But last night, Ole Miss used his lack of height to make some baskets. So without Andrew, we may not have won last night. Be glad we have two true point guards.

WCS didn't have the best game and he must be having issues jumping, cause he didn't even try to jump for the tip in the overtime session. But he did make some big plays in the OT.

Tyler Ulis is a better PG than Andrew Harrison. I could understand starting Ulis, Harrison, Harrison, WCS, and Towns. But, the offense is much more efficient with Ulis at the point than with Andrew. I understand why Andrew starts and I'm fine with him starting, but Ulis is definitely better. As for them making baskets over Ulis, if you watched the game last night you know they made baskets over everyone. They made baskets over WCS does that mean he can't defend? They made shots over Booker, Aaron, and Andrew so should we play a lineup of Lee, WCS, Towns, Dakari, and Lyles? I like Andrew and think he is very capable of running the point, but it's all about efficiency and the team is more efficient with Ulis at the point. I like the idea of Andrew also playing the 3 some with his slashing ability and able to hit the open 3 on kickouts. I think On a side note I missed the first 6-7 minutes of the game, but was their a reason that Marcus Lee didn't play?
I think Lee gave up some easy dunks when he came into the game is why he sat most of the game!
Stefan Moody (AKA Lil' Wayne) is a baller!!!!!!
Andrew Needs Tyler Like Tyler Needs Andrew! Thats all im going to say about the PG situation
Ole Miss played incredible and still lost.

I love the fight that UK showed, they needed to be tested.
Ole Miss had five guys who played the game of there life and lost
If Kentucky keeps winning games like this one it looks like 40-0