Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Trinity 38 Male 34
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final
Wow, Im surrpised at this one male being #3 in the country I figured they would come away with the win in this one.
T was up 20-6 at halftime only to lose the lead in the fourth and hel Male from their own 2 yard line on the last play of the game.
man sound like a hell of a game, sure thought male would come away with it
good job trinty
Wow! Talk about impressive... I had Male picked to win it for sure this year...Oh well... Congrats to Trinity on the W and congrats to Male on a great season, good luck next year
Suprised, I thought Male would take this game easy.... Well I guess its safe to go ahead and call Trinity the 4A state champs! lol
Haha well I wouldn't say that just yet.... I think Henry Clay could give them a run for their money
Very true and I would love to see it...
Male is the best shot that the public schools had of knocking the privates out this year. I still think that Male is better, but somehow Trinity and St. X always win when it counts. I'd like to see HC do well, but after last year's performance in the finals, I'm not too optimistic.

Congrats to Trinity!!
Congrats Trinity