Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knott County 76 Harlan County 53
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Knott County turned it on in the 2nd half after a pretty sloppy first half by both teams. KC is a really strong team, someone will have to play great to have a shot at beating them in this tourney.
Pats got to rest the big guns for a lot of 2nd half. Bout the result that was expected
Justice 21 pts 5 RBs 4 stls. Hall 14 pts 8 RBs. Christon 13 pts 5 RBs 4 assts. Combs 10 pts. Caudill 4 pts. Justin cornett 4 pts. Nichols 4 pts. Chance 2 pts. Noble 2 pts. Branson couch 2 pts

Cam moved into 20th place on the all time state scoring list..
Mix1 Wrote:Justice 21 pts 5 RBs 4 stls. Hall 14 pts 8 RBs. Christon 13 pts 5 RBs 4 assts. Combs 10 pts. Caudill 4 pts. Justin cornett 4 pts. Nichols 4 pts. Chance 2 pts. Noble 2 pts. Branson couch 2 pts

Cam moved into 20th place on the all time state scoring list..
Do you have the point and rebound numbers for HC? I know Carmical had somewhere around 25 and played well, but HC didnt get much production out of anyone else. I thought HC played scared tonight and that is disappointing, but I believe they will bounce back and play with confidence like they have for most of the year.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Do you have the point and rebound numbers for HC? I know Carmical had somewhere around 25 and played well, but HC didnt get much production out of anyone else. I thought HC played scared tonight and that is disappointing, but I believe they will bounce back and play with confidence like they have for most of the year.

Sorry,, only saw Knotts stats..
Knott mdid what they were supposed.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:Do you have the point and rebound numbers for HC? I know Carmical had somewhere around 25 and played well, but HC didnt get much production out of anyone else. I thought HC played scared tonight and that is disappointing, but I believe they will bounce back and play with confidence like they have for most of the year.

So did I!! And I can't understand it. I am really more concerned with playing to our potential rather than losing. Hopefully they can play Hazard a better game!! Carmical has ice water in his veins!

I love hearing what the kids have to say after they've played a ballgame. The ones I spoke with had nothing but respect for the Knott County team.

So, congratulations Knott County!
Carmical is a tough nosed player.Knott played a well rounded team effort.This team is special and one of the best I've seen in the 14th in a long time.Harlan has a nice team and hope you do well in your region.Knott just looks comfortable playing right now.
[Image: OdFd9Y2.png]

More mash taters please!
Great win PATS, stay focused!
Fattyfatpat Wrote:Great win PATS, stay focused!

[Image: qT83VQh.png]

More mash taters please!