Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Key players to watch in WYMT tourney
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Lawrence County
Robert Dalton MVP of the PIT tourney.
Austin Chafins all tourney PIT.
Brandon Richardson just led the dawgs in the PIT tourney in points 68 in 3 games and rebounds with 34 according to KHSAA stats. The double-double man great job young man. Keep up the good work and it will pay of at the end.
Grant Kiser all tourney PIT.
Who are some of the other key players in this years tourney.
Knott- justice and hall
Clay- Smith, Farmer, Wolfe
Knox - Marsee and Barger
Perry - Beverly and Tobler
Harlan- Miller and bumGardner
I'm sure I've left some out but these 5 teams are the ones that I have watched this year.

if Knott and Clay win there 1st round game, I think the Justice, Hall vs Smith, Farmer matchup could be epic.
That's about it. Just the LC players. Lol. Buckhorn as does lC has a good team that is a good first round matchup.
I'll Be watching for big games out of Conner "the TRUTH" Hoskins from Buckhorn..
There will be plenty of talent this year in the Wymt.Great players always show up in this one.Knox and Clay have some very good players that others haven't got to watch from the other regions.
Expect Smith to have some dynamic games.Clay might just give Knott all they can handle Friday if they get by Hazard.Dalton from Lawrence is a very polished player also and Lawrence's first game will be exciting to watch.
BrokenArrow Wrote:Knott- justice and hall
Clay- Smith, Farmer, Wolfe
Knox - Marsee and Barger
Perry - Beverly and Tobler
Harlan- Miller and bumGardner
I'm sure I've left some out but these 5 teams are the ones that I have watched this year.

if Knott and Clay win there 1st round game, I think the Justice, Hall vs Smith, Farmer matchup could be epic.

Dang i agree with BrokenArrow. These are my sleeper player.
:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:
Knott County- Simon Christon
Buckhorn- Conner Hoskins
Perry County Central- James Blair
Hazard- Hunter Hardy
I would add Carmical to the list of Harlan Co players to keep an eye on!!
I agree with Granny B...I like both of HC's guards...I can never get their names right tho...But those kids can play.
Knott - Justice, Hall
Perry - Beverly, Tobler
Buckhorn - Hoskins
Hazard - Hardy
Lawrence - Dalton, Richardson
Clay - Farmer, Smith
Knox - Marsee, Barger
Harlan - Bumgardner

Teams
1.) Knott Co.
2.) Knox Co.
3.) Perry Co.
4.) Clay Co.
5.) Buckhorn
6.) Lawrence Co.
7.) Hazard
8.) Harlan Co.

Players
1.) Justice (Knott)
2.) Beverly (Perry)
3.) Marsee (Knox)
4.) Hall (Knott)
5.) Dalton (Lawrence)
6.) Smith (Clay)
7.) Bumgradner (Harlan)
8.) Barger (Knox)
9.) Hoskins (Buckhorn)
10.) Hardy (Hazard)
Count Wrote:I agree with Granny B...I like both of HC's guards...I can never get their names right tho...But those kids can play.

Cody Bumgardner and Cam Carmical

Just remember this Count the next time you watch them play.....even when he's driving the ball and turning on his after burners, #12 Bumgardner is ALWAYS thinking about squirrel hunting!!

Confusednicker:

NO joke!!
I'd bet there isn't 5 squirrels left in Harlan Co.
TongueirateSho
Have a feeling that Blake Smith will turn the heads that he already hasn't in this tournament. He may be the 3rd-4th best player in this when you consider both sides of the floor. Should be another great WYMT Classic. One elite team and the rest of the field is pretty even. I never overlook opponents but I personally believe Clay could give Knott all they want. That said, Cam Justice is on a different level and Hall is not far behind.
Crazy..... I'm as die hard CC as they come and I'm excited to get there early to watch Justice and Hall tonight. I do believe Smith and the gang will give them a battle. They need to handle their business tonight tho.
UK#24 Wrote:Knott - Justice, Hall
Perry - Beverly, Tobler
Buckhorn - Hoskins
Hazard - Hardy
Clay - Farmer, Smith
Knox - Marsee, Barger
Harlan - Bumgardner

Teams
1.) Knott Co.
2.) Knox Co.
3.) Perry Co.
4.) Clay Co.
5.) Buckhorn
6.) Lawrence Co.
7.) Hazard
8.) Harlan Co.

Players
1.) Justice (Knott)
2.) Beverly (Perry)
3.) Marsee (Knox)
4.) Hall (Knott)
5.) Dalton (Lawrence)
6.) Smith (Clay)
7.) Bumgradner (Harlan)
8.) Barger (Knox)
9.) Hoskins (Buckhorn)
10.) Hardy (Hazard)

Harlan would beat hazard and buckhorn. Don't sleep on harlan. And I think Smith is the 3rd best player in this tournament as well. Or at least the 3rd best prospect for the next level.
After reading, down through these posts, looks like L. C. is the only middle school, and players, in this turney.:dudecomeon:
Dawgfan123 Wrote:After reading, down through these posts, looks like L. C. is the only middle school, and players, in this turney.:dudecomeon:

Just wait til you get a load from the Williamsburg fans.
:hilarious:
Count, are they middle school to?
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Count, are they middle school to?

Dawgfan you wouldn't want to play Williamsburg pre-school....I know for sure, Confusednicker:
No son, couldn't if wanted to to old old old. RETIRED.:dudecomeon:
Dawgfan123 Wrote:Count, are they middle school to?

Na. Their fans just really, REALLY like their players and team. To this point it's pretty much justified tho.
What teams and games will WYMT Televise?
Have to say
Justice and Hall from Knott and
Smith from Clay
Did not disappoint. All looked really good. I love this tourny.
:Cheerlead
So do I!! Justice and Smith are just simply amazing!!
All Tourney Team

Beverley - Perry
Justice - Knott
Smith - Clay Co.
Barger - Knox
Hall - Knott
Tobler has a good chance to make the all tourney team.Can't argue with the others.
Curveball 24 Wrote:All Tourney Team

Beverley - Perry
Justice - Knott
Smith - Clay Co.
Barger - Knox
Hall - Knott

Now that would be a fun FIVE to watch paly ball.:worthy:
Play ball...Together...I hate my phone.:igiveup:
UK#24 Wrote:Knott - Justice, Hall
Perry - Beverly, Tobler
Buckhorn - Hoskins
Hazard - Hardy
Clay - Farmer, Smith
Knox - Marsee, Barger
Harlan - Bumgardner

Teams
1.) Knott Co.
2.) Knox Co.
3.) Perry Co.
4.) Clay Co.
5.) Buckhorn
6.) Lawrence Co.
7.) Hazard
8.) Harlan Co.

Players
1.) Justice (Knott)
2.) Beverly (Perry)
3.) Marsee (Knox)
4.) Hall (Knott)
5.) Dalton (Lawrence)
6.) Smith (Clay)
7.) Bumgradner (Harlan)
8.) Barger (Knox)
9.) Hoskins (Buckhorn)
10.) Hardy (Hazard)

I like the list but Evan hall is number 2 on this list without a doubt. Then I would keep the rest the same.
Cam justice and Blake Smith both looked very good last night. Thought they both could have got 30 with more touches. Hall looked good to just didn't get alot of touches. I can't wait for this matchup. It will be fun to watch these caliber of players going at one another.
Pages: 1 2