Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Somerset 48 Hazard 21
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
final
Congrats Somerset
Congrats to Somerset and good season to Hazard
congrats somerset and beat region 3!!!
good job somerset
Congrats to Somerset and good run to Hazard, very impressive season!
Congrats Somerset
Congrats to Somerset on the W and congrats to Hazard on a good season!
Get ready Jumpers! You have re-match with NCC next week for a trip to state!
congrats to somerset on the win and to my fellow seniors and team mates, a very good season y'all. we have come a long way after a bad start to the season, we have gotten better every game and proved a lot of people wrong. I have nothing but utter most respect for my team mates, to the seniors congrats on a great season and underclassmen, go hit the weights early so we can get better next year. Its been fun y'all, wish it cud've lasted longer, but oh well, there are ups and downs in life. Best of luck to somerset for their game against NCC, u all played a heck of a game.
Congrats Jumpers
kysportsguru Wrote:Congrats to Somerset and good season to Hazard

good job to both teams
punjabi_bulldog79 Wrote:congrats to somerset on the win and to my fellow seniors and team mates, a very good season y'all. we have come a long way after a bad start to the season, we have gotten better every game and proved a lot of people wrong. I have nothing but utter most respect for my team mates, to the seniors congrats on a great season and underclassmen, go hit the weights early so we can get better next year. Its been fun y'all, wish it cud've lasted longer, but oh well, there are ups and downs in life. Best of luck to somerset for their game against NCC, u all played a heck of a game.

Classy post punjabi bd79
Im pullin' for NCC to go to state this year!
Good job somerset..great year bulldogs
Good Season Hazard!!! Now lets get in that weightroom so we can get even farther next year. Sorry we couldnt go farther seniors...congrats Somerset.
congrats somerset
hazard , you earned everything you did this year , heck of a year , congrats somerset , lets go further next year
Congrats Somerset.....and Congrats Bulldogs on the great season did something aint been done in 13 yrs won distict so hit the weight room and get ready for next yr....Somerset go repsent the mountains and bring it bak............GO JUMPERS!!!!!!!!
Great job Somerset....good job to Hazard on a great season....
Congrats To Both Teams For Making It This Far And Congrats To Somerset For The Win