Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Johnson Central 29 Rockcastle 7
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Congrats to JC on the huge win. 13-0 great season. Anyone know who they play next?
Congrats JC
A big Congrats to the Golden Eagles, Regional Champs! It's time to really get to work on next week's game... tomorrow, enjoy tonights win.
Great job JC. Had you picked all week. You will have your work cut out for you this week! Keep your head on the next game!
Great game and win, I hope to be at next weeks game against Covington Catholic.
Congrats to the Eagles get ready for next week this one will be tough.
Well JC proved me wrong on this one.....Anyways good win for JC and good luck next week.
It was all JC all night. Jc came out hitting and kept the intesity all the way to the end. Good win JC.
Very good game tonight for the eagles. Rock really didn't look impressive tonight
congrats JC!
I saw this coming Johnson Central is for real.I will continue to root for them.Congrats Johnson Central:Clap:
Awsome win tonight for the Eagles!. I didn't understand why a team that is known for running the ball would throw it as much. Anyway it cost them 4 - 5 interceptions. I guess that JC defense took the Rockets out of their element! Congrats again JC! Can't wait for next week!
I have to admit, JC played great ball tonight, but I wasn't as impressed with them for all of the talk I have heard, but they hit hard, have a great RB and some impressive linebackers
Good luck next week against Cov. Cath
Total domination by the Golden Eagles. Can't wait till the same old gang gets on here and taks about their strength of schedule. Way to go Eagles! This old JCHS grad is so proud of every one of you.
Congrats JC! HUGE win!!
Was in attendance at this game and Central played one awesome game. Shawn Grimm is an outstanding back. Good luck next week as Central goes up againist there toughest test, Cov. Cath.
congrats jc
Congrats to JC
CONGRATS JC!!!! REGIONAL CHAMPS FOR THE FIRST TIME!!!

Get ready for next week, because Cov Cath will be the toughest team you have played all year! But I have confidence that the Eagles can win it, the home field advantage doesn't hurt.

Rockcastle was not as impressive as I thought that they would be. I don't even think that they could have beat Ashland this year. They weren't as good as last year's team. But JC came ready to play. Maybe the Ashland game woke them up. That is good. Hard work and a great effort next week will put the Eagles at Papa John's Stadium. But keep your focus ----> Cov Cath!!! That is all that matters right now!!

GOOD LUCK!!!
CONGRATS CENTRAL! Good Luck next week:1:
[size=4]Congrats Coach Matney and JC! I hope that my previous prediction stands.... This is the year that Matney gets a ring :rockon: .[/size]
Congrats JC
good job JC. Good luck next week!!
CoachB Wrote:[size=4]Congrats Coach Matney and JC! I hope that my previous prediction stands.... This is the year that Matney gets a ring :rockon: .[/size]

Hmm I don't know about this year! But I say give him 3-5 more years and he should have a ring or two
But I do hope he get's one this year! Keep the train arollin' JC!
Great Job by the Eagles!!! Everybody is so proud of the Eagles!!! Keep up the good work! Beatt Cov. Catholic!!!!
congrats take it all the way jc!
Panther#42 Wrote:I have to admit, JC played great ball tonight, but I wasn't as impressed with them for all of the talk I have heard, but they hit hard, have a great RB and some impressive linebackers
Good luck next week against Cov. Cath
LOL, are you serious? As much as you hyped up PIKEVILLE for crying out loud and then for you to come in this thread and say they didn't impress you for the hype that they have had...The most UNREAL thing I have read on here!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:LOL, are you serious? As much as you hyped up PIKEVILLE for crying out loud and then for you to come in this thread and say they didn't impress you for the hype that they have had...The most UNREAL thing I have read on here!
No the most unreal thing anyone has read on here was the Jenkins guarnteed 50-0 victory over Pikeville ion the playoffs. Nobody even said anything about Pikeville on here and you just brought it up. Are you obsessed or what? This is about JC and Rock so I say we keep it that way. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion so here is mine...... PB5 you are a (read your PMs).
On a side note cograts to JC and good season to Rock.
Great win for this flock of Eagles, STATEMENT GAME for all those doubters!! Defensive secondary really stepped it up, Hampton,Belhasen,Taylor and Welch had outstanding games both coming up on run and picking passes. Offensive line came back to form with another great game and #720 had a Great effort tonight running thru and over the ROCK. Good luck next week and lets take the mountains to Louisville!! GO EAGLES you have made us proud.
I know I have been negative towards jc all year, yes I have eaten tons of crow,(getting kinda used to the bitter taste). but now I am for the district. you guys have proven alot this year so far and I am pulling for you against cov cath.I have ALOT of horrible memories playing them. congrats on the regional championship!
Pages: 1 2