Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Simon Kenton 79, Ashland 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. Running clock second half. Score at halftime was 50-09. Ashland moves to 00-13.
Truth, is that the Tomcats or Rose Hill? I'm confused......
Loon Wrote:Truth, is that the Tomcats or Rose Hill? I'm confused......

I believe that the truth is that Ashland no longer avoids playing Rose Hill but now wish they had scheduled them a dozen or so games this season. Interesting how matters change.

I am disappointed, but certainly not surprised, by the Ashland loyalists. None of them have posted since the Lewis County game almost a month ago.

I guess the the famous "tradition" is in hibernation.
Loon Wrote:Truth, is that the Tomcats or Rose Hill? I'm confused......

I think Truth completely missed what Loon was saying in a most subtle manner. I believe that Loon was pointing out that this Ashland team is a true Ashland team made up of players born and raised in the Ashland elementary and middle school system. There is no abundance of transfers as is usually the case. There are no former Rose Hill kids to fill the holes and to pick up the slack. No one from Huntington or elsewhere. Just Ashland products. And that tells it all. If I have misinterpreted Loon, which I doubt is the case, he will correct me.
Ashland is a wreck!