Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Harlan Co 77 Bell Co 44
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final from Harlan County!
Congratulations Harlan County on win. :Cheerlead
Should have been way worse... HC played very bad in the 2nd half still won big.. District Title should be signed sealed and delivered to HCs doorstep Because it's not going anywhere else... Besides HC may be the weakest district in the country������
BasketballWiz10 Wrote:Should have been way worse... HC played very bad in the 2nd half still won big.. District Title should be signed sealed and delivered to HCs doorstep Because it's not going anywhere else... Besides HC may be the weakest district in the country������

Wow. Bell must be as bad as someone told me. They also said the kids don't like Morris and are not playing or transferring to other schools. Looks like bell and mboro will be a great game then. If the bell girls coach was coaching the boys I'm sure they would be a lot better!!! :biglmao:
Ole Harlan showing their dominance again. Great win Bears.
Wow, margin much larger than I thought.
The Black Bears ain't no JOKE. Nice job HC.
I talked to A coach that keeps up with Mt. teams he goes somewhere to watch various
teams play, He told me early on that Harlan Co was going to be A darn good team. I know that 64 also said they had good talent and would be A tough out.
Hoopman1 Wrote:Wow. Bell must be as bad as someone told me. They also said the kids don't like Morris and are not playing or transferring to other schools. Looks like bell and mboro will be a great game then. If the bell girls coach was coaching the boys I'm sure they would be a lot better!!! :biglmao:

I didn't hear a thing about this until last night when I made the comment that Bell was rebuilding this year. Someone told me that they had lost 4 or 5 good players from transfer.

Lewis Morris has fielded some wonderful teams for Bell in the past. Is he the only reason the kids are leaving, or is it something else?

Also, HC has a TON of talent and potential. I am excited to see these kids play and how far they will go.
Two kids are at Pineville playing... Woolum quit the team to focus on football...
Jmo, poor superintendents reflect to two bad teams... Jackets and Bobcats!!
The difference is that our programs will start to improve in the next few years...
We had a crazy super and got rid of her... She is the reason that we are struggling right now..
I just posted in another thread how sickening it is for a political administration to not support the athletics in a school system. I hate it for the kids; they are always the ones on the short side of the stick.
Granny Bear Wrote:I didn't hear a thing about this until last night when I made the comment that Bell was rebuilding this year. Someone told me that they had lost 4 or 5 good players from transfer.

Lewis Morris has fielded some wonderful teams for Bell in the past. Is he the only reason the kids are leaving, or is it something else?

Also, HC has a TON of talent and potential. I am excited to see these kids play and how far they will go.

I've heard HC has a good scrappy team. I will get to see them play sometime this season.

I heard the BC kids played despite Morris in the past and they have had some nice teams. I guess they're just don't want to play for him and leaving. It's a shame!!!