Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Brawl at the expo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
East Ridge and Sheldon Clark jus had a Ben clearing brawl which indicated 3 players from each team where ejected....
Wow....was this in the All A. :popcorn:
Final

East Ridge 70
Sheldon Clark 68

wow...just wow.
That loss leaves Williamsburg the only unbeaten team in the state.
Sounds wild
Details!!! Must have details!!!

Smile
Wow
It had to be 3 of SCs best players
Game was a fierce competition.
But, at the end of the first 44 Hylton for ER was in the air and trying to block a shot etc, and 21 Sturgill for SC went up also and Hylton came down and his elbow hit Sturgills head, and he started to bleed and was took to the hospital for stitches, Then 2nd quarter ER was playing physical game (to this point) with James and he got in shoving match with 44 Hylton (punches were threw) and then all players on the court got involved. 2 Sayers for ER and 10 Blackburn came off the bench also. Once everything was broken up, the refs ejected for ER 44 Hylton, 15 Chaney, 2 Sayers and for SC 5 James and 10 Blackburn. After that point, the players played ball and ER won the game. Fans on both sides where crazy. LOL....Congrats to ER and I wish best of luck to SC.
Said it since last year, Sheldon Clark cannot handle physical play - players or the coach.

Coach Smith is a good coach, maybe the best in the 15th right now, but he whines a lot.
pikevilleout Wrote:Game was a fierce competition.
But, at the end of the first 44 Hylton for ER was in the air and trying to block a shot etc, and 21 Sturgill for SC went up also and Hylton came down and his elbow hit Sturgills head, and he started to bleed and was took to the hospital for stitches, Then 2nd quarter ER was playing physical game (to this point) with James and he got in shoving match with 44 Hylton (punches were threw) and then all players on the court got involved. 2 Sayers for ER and 10 Blackburn came off the bench also. Once everything was broken up, the refs ejected for ER 44 Hylton, 15 Chaney, 2 Sayers and for SC 5 James and 10 Blackburn. After that point, the players played ball and ER won the game. Fans on both sides where crazy. LOL....Congrats to ER and I wish best of luck to SC.

I always miss the good stuff Confusednicker:
Big deal.
KyRock Wrote:I always miss the good stuff Confusednicker:

Me too!!!

Thanks for the blow by blow pikevilleout!!
pikevilleout Wrote:Game was a fierce competition.

The way I heard it was after the first quarter the SC coach accused the ER coach of stealing one of his pigs and eating it for Christmas dinner. So the ER coach had one of his sons err... I mean one of his players to foul a SC player ...................:biggrin::igiveup:
It is fans like you that give the sport a bad name...ER coach is a good guy and coach Smith has great respect for him...SC got beat and was not the better team last night....the refs are the ones that let this one get out of hand...
oliver67 Wrote:It is fans like you that give the sport a bad name...ER coach is a good guy and coach Smith has great respect for him...SC got beat and was not the better team last night....the refs are the ones that let this one get out of hand...

Sheldon clarks starters is better than east ridge starters by far ,one thing I will agree on is the refs let this one get outta hand .3 starters where out for sc , that makes a huge difference.if #fluke
Ugh publicizing this stuff rubs me wrong
Was just kinda making reference to that Hatfield McCoy thing. Lol I'm sure both coaches are fine people.
I'm a 15th region fan, but there is no team I hate watching play more than Sheldon Clark. The whole team and coaching staff are constantly whining throughout the WHOLE game. They are extremely undisciplined and selfish at times with the ball. And by watching them, I can also tell they don't like physical play. Everyone's a bad man til they get hit in the mouth. I love physical ball, let the boys play. All these little touch fouls and hand checks take away from the game. But, as far as I'm concerned I don't believe Sheldon Clark can win a region championship or even make it out of their district if the players and coaches don't stop whining and complaining. In the past 10 years, you've always heard about good Sheldon Clark teams. But Johnson Central and Shelby Valley has basically run the region during that span. Play the game and be disciplined and good things will happen.
Gator95 Wrote:I'm a 15th region fan, but there is no team I hate watching play more than Sheldon Clark. The whole team and coaching staff are constantly whining throughout the WHOLE game. They are extremely undisciplined and selfish at times with the ball. And by watching them, I can also tell they don't like physical play. Everyone's a bad man til they get hit in the mouth. I love physical ball, let the boys play. All these little touch fouls and hand checks take away from the game. But, as far as I'm concerned I don't believe Sheldon Clark can win a region championship or even make it out of their district if the players and coaches don't stop whining and complaining. In the past 10 years, you've always heard about good Sheldon Clark teams. But Johnson Central and Shelby Valley has basically run the region during that span. Play the game and be disciplined and good things will happen.

sounds like a bunch of whining to me :Sad04: awesome coach ,awesome team ,get over your self acting like you know it all :ChairHit:
I've watched several SC games this year. Have to say they are a very talented team and fun to watch. If you hate watching them then stop whining about them and simply don't watch them. There must be something bout them that keeps you coming back Gator.....don't know exactly what you consider physical but getting your head gashed open and no foul called just lead to actions that should have never happened. SC will bounce back and get right back into their game. GO CARDS.
Who were the officials?
Jonathan Bogar, Dale Conn and Derrick Wright
ER also had 3 starters out.....Whats your point??
cardfan1398 Wrote:Sheldon clarks starters is better than east ridge starters by far ,one thing I will agree on is the refs let this one get outta hand .3 starters where out for sc , that makes a huge difference.if #fluke
ER also had 3 starters ejected...... Whats your point
Seems some got either inspired or jealouse of the recent threads about past fights that they decided to create a little history of their own.:devilflam