Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: The Authority returns
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So IMO this is obviously going to lead to a Sting/Triple H matchup.

What else do you think happens?

Rollins has to cash in MITB fairly soon. Does he do it at Rumble? Does Ambrose enter the picture again and screw it up for him?
I'd love to see Cena actually defeat Lesnar at the Royal Rumble, only to have Seth Rollins cash in MITB to become the new champion.

Daniel Bryan should (hopefully) win the Royal Rumble.

Rollins/Bryan at Wrestlemania 31 would be hot fire.

I'd still like to have Lesnar/Reigns, but not for the WWE World Heavyweight Championship, I don't think Reigns is ready.
Unless something has changed, the plan is for Roman Reigns to win the rumble, go on to defeat Lesnar at Wrestlemania for the WWE championship. Lesnar's contract is pretty much up after Wrestlemania so it will be a 3 way bidding war for his services between WWE, MMA and UFC.

Triple H vs. Sting will most likely happen at Mania and rumor going around is that this may not be Sting's only match in WWE....

I'm tickled to death to see The Authority back in power, sure their heels but it's a lot better than seeing someone different host Raw from week to week...
I think that Bryan wins the Rumble...
simply because he had the title before his injury.
I would love to see either Bryan or Ziggler win the title..........Ziggler is on fire right now and has the crowd behind him just like Bryan did before the injury.....I hope they continue to push him because he does have either the best match or 2nd best every night he is out there.
With the Authority 'firing' Ryback, Eric Rowan and Dolph Ziglar last night....

It's looking like my prediction of a Vince vs. The Authority storyline at WM 31 is gonna happen.

The Authority will keep flexing their muscles..... Sting will make an appearance on Raw to set up the storyline for a Sting vs. Triple H match at WM 31.

I don't like those three getting 'fired'. I know they will be back.... but Dolph is on fire right now. Ryback is just now starting to get over and Eric Rowan could really do some major work with his "I hate bullies" promo..... I was shocked he didn't beat the Big Show at TLC & S. With the stance the WWE has taken on anti-bullying campaign..... then to have a superstar say "I hate bullies" in a promo and then he looses to a bully.... Vince must have had his brain engaged on that one.
This Authority thing was pretty bold to start off Raw this year.

I'll give them a few weeks to see what they do with it.
^
I agree. As much as Michael Cole has said "we are on the road to WrestleMania" one would think that this has to have something to do with a storyline at WrestleMania.
That 1st episode of Raw to start the new year was pretty terrible...

But I absolutely loved how much The Authority just trolled John Cena the entire episode, absolutely great!