Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County @ Boyle County 1/3
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and Predictions. :popcorn:
CC by 14. Point to prove.
:redboxer:
At full strength I'll take clay but the way we are I just hope we keep it respectable. I'll hold off for now on my prediction.
On the road, 12th region officials I assume, and Farmer out. I hope I'm wrong but it'll be difficult for Tigers to play within single digits. Adversity will prove beneficial in the long run.
Boyle is number 11 team in state rankings and no farmer I'm goin with Boyle by double digits 76 58...
I think Boyle Co has lost 1 game. Whitley beat them.
topnotch Wrote:I think Boyle Co has lost 1 game. Whitley beat them.

Boyle County has lost 3 games.
Boyle by 6.
I don't believe in moral victories so playing close don't count for nothing. I'm not gonna pick against them because I just don't. Clay by 2 but it will be awlful hard to win this one.
If Whitley county can beat Boyle county then clay can.

Clay County 64
Boyle County 63

:popcorn:
Boyle is playing real well right now. I'll take Boyle at Home by 5.
64SUR Wrote:If Whitley county can beat Boyle county then clay can.

Clay County 64
Boyle County 63

:popcorn:

Just when I think I'm done. You reel me back in. U R the MAN
:notworthy
Good Luck to the Tigers!
I hope CC wins/.
Clay by 10+....after losing in the Berea Invational, will be wanting to make a point....
I think Clay will pull the win out in a close one!

Clay by 4; pulling for you Tigers!!
cchs tigers 4435 Wrote:Clay by 10+....after losing in the Berea Invational, will be wanting to make a point....

Wishful thinking but I think it will be a good game but being played at Boyle I will take the Rebels by 10+.
Boyle 72 clay 63
Boyle by 15+. Farmer or not.
I guess the clay county football posters will move over to the basketball thread soon and jump on the bandwagon. Confusednicker:
The one constant with this years CC team has been Smith. I think with these couple days of much needed rest he will come up big against Boyle. House has a game under his belt and I'm looking for him to have a good game. Mills is past his sickness and ready to battle. Wolfe gets better every game despite his bad Achilles. CC by 14.
We welcome all football poster on our wagon.
We will also welcome any North Laurel fans and players that are tired of losing. Come on over, plenty of room on our wagon.
Just joking guys.... for real I think Smith is a Stud and will get his on a nightly basis but in order for Clay to be special I think Wolfe must have big games especially rebounding the ball.
Boyle has a great team, it would be tough even with Farmer.
Boyle 70
Clay 62
Boyle is a very good team but make no mistake CC is going with every intention of getting the W. I talk a lot of smack but ill be happy with any type of win. I will also be just as disappointed with a loss and I think CC backers feel the same. With one or five starters out we play to WIN and HATE to lose.
Football posters say good luck. Good luck and hard to win with best player not playing. Hope farmer is back soon
Tigercreek Wrote:Football posters say good luck. Good luck and hard to win with best player not playing. Hope farmer is back soon

Hard but not impossible.
I think this will teach Tre a valuable lesson while helping the rest of the team to step up. Foul trouble is a possibility every game.
Boyle county has no answer for smith.....and If wolfe comes to play he can be as dominate at times as smith.....so I still see clay going on the road again and winning 70-60.....
cchs tigers 4435 Wrote:Boyle county has no answer for smith.....and If wolfe comes to play he can be as dominate at times as smith.....so I still see clay going on the road again and winning 70-60.....

Are you being serious? I will just take this as a joke and we will all find out tonight. Apparently you know nothing about the Boyle program this year.
I don't see Clay having an answer for Tyler, Bell, or Elkins. Clay has a nice team but I think Boyle has too many weapons.
Pages: 1 2