Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay vs. Whitley
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Clay Co. plays at Whitley Co. Saturday. Thoughts?
Whitley by 5
Clay County 64
Whitley county 54

:popcorn:
It's only that close if clay gets in foul trouble. Without the older mathis they have an even bigger issue with depth and are suspect to a bad shooting night as most will zone them. However, with cotton IF she keeps her head on and woods in the middle most will have trouble guarding them. This could be a close one but I expect by 15-20 points clay. I also have to say the younger mathis is a young stud she will be fun to watch in the future.
What's wrong with Mathis?
No longer playing
Olred Wrote:It's only that close if clay gets in foul trouble. Without the older mathis they have an even bigger issue with depth and are suspect to a bad shooting night as most will zone them. However, with cotton IF she keeps her head on and woods in the middle most will have trouble guarding them. This could be a close one but I expect by 15-20 points clay. I also have to say the younger mathis is a young stud she will be fun to watch in the future.

Excellent post and evaluation.
Should be an entertaining game. Whitley is better than most expected with their injuries.
Good luck to the Lady Tigers!
Clay by 8