Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Fishing on Fishtrap
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Has anyone been doing anygood bass fishing on fish trap. And if so whats the biggest and what bait were u using
No but I would like to go
i love fishing
I would like to go sometime too
dont waste your time at fishtrap.
"hawkamania" Wrote:dont waste your time at fishtrap.

Yes. Fishtrap is nothing but a hook trap... there are bass there, but i have yet to catch one. i would rather go the distance and go to Jenny Wiley than loose all my hooks at Fishtrap. Jenny Wiley has MUCH better fishing.
Crappie fishing is where its at on Fishtrap, affectionately known as Trashtrap.

Come early to mid April, buy a few dozen minnows and plunk them in around the brushy cover and see what a nice stringer of crappie you haul out.
My cousin takes the USS MINNOW of mine and frequents Fishtrap. He has always caught lots of crppie there and he said the lake also has some nice Bass. I guess that of course states they have a few mean Bass there as well.
haha, very funny Wyatt, those bass are mean, one tried to kill me last year. the crappie fishing is alright, but I would rather fish the stick ups in Yatesville.
I like fishtrap, but that could be because i live 10 mins away from it.
I don't really like it that good i can't catch nothing over there
trash trap is more like it
lmao thats right HH
This is the nastiest lake i've fished at. Crappie is the only thing i could catch.