Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Louisville (Male) is #3 in the country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Male is now rated #3 in the nation on maxpreps

http://www.maxpreps.com/FanPages/Nationa...Fall_06-07

Congrats Bulldogs!!
Wow! That's great for the Bulldogs! Do you think if Trinity beats Male it will put them in the top 25 nation wide???
This is awesome....Great to see a KY team ranked in the nation! Even better when their ranked #3!!
Panther#42 Wrote:Wow! That's great for the Bulldogs! Do you think if Trinity beats Male it will put them in the top 25 nation wide???

Probably not, i'd say it will just knock Male out of it
I knew Male was that good but I didn't know they could be #3 in the nation. Congrats to them.
Way to go Male. That's truly awesome guys keep it up and get to that number 1 sopt...I wonder why they dont have like a big playoff thing between the top 25 team. Like when you win state for your class that after that there should be a national title between the top 25 teams.
The College One Wrote:Way to go Male. That's truly awesome guys keep it up and get to that number 1 sopt...I wonder why they dont have like a big playoff thing between the top 25 team. Like when you win state for your class that after that there should be a national title between the top 25 teams.

Yea I always wondered that myself. But in order to do that they would need to have like a Top 26 so there could be even numbers for playoffs, im sure it has been considered, but most schools proably wouldn't be interested cause im sure many of these high school athletes play other sports like basketball and baseball, those basketball teams at their school wouldn't do so good without many some of their star players I think. But overall, I think it would be a great idea to have playoffs for the nations best teams if they win their state championships in their divisions and such.
Not to mention, not all states have the same # of classes or the same guidelines as to who is in what class.
I seen this on MaxPreps monday! Congrats Bulldogs!
Not after tonight they are not
Were #3!
After being beat by such a good team, do you think they drop out of the top 25? I say no.
not no more
The College One Wrote:Way to go Male. That's truly awesome guys keep it up and get to that number 1 sopt...I wonder why they dont have like a big playoff thing between the top 25 team. Like when you win state for your class that after that there should be a national title between the top 25 teams.

Would be nice, but they would be playing football into January! Not practical for high schools, especially smaller ones. Even a top 8 playoff would take 3 weeks.
CONGRATS TO MALE! Nice to see a public school do well for a change!
is this before or after the loss to trinty?
warriorpride Wrote:is this before or after the loss to trinty?
My guess is before