Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Paintsville Starters, You Rank Them
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
As we already know Paintsville is pre-season favorite.
I know there are alot of really good players on the team but who is better,
not asking who scores the most but who is the better basketball player?
Jeremy Pack...good role player...knows where he needs to be on the floor...good knack for the ball....will be a force to reckon with
Shane Grimm is the best player, without him it would be hard for them to be competitive, he is the glue guy and holds the team together
I have heard big things about Ferguson. I think Grimm is an excellent player though...one of the most underrated players in the region IMO.
Ferguson is very athletic. Good shot, and can jump. I'll have to rank the players after their first game. They play Nov. 21 at home vs Bath County.
Ferguson without a doubt is the best ball player on the team. He can jump and shoot, he also has good ball handling skills.
I think they are all the best!!! The idea that needs to be emphasized is they are a TEAM!!!!! Too much individualism last yr---where did it get them??????
a lot has changed from last year to this year... I'm not even around the school anymore and people have told me about how the chemistry is soo amazing this year... I'm excited to come home from Christmas break and watch them play a few games...
Landon
Ferguson
J.T.W. is the best player hands down on the Tigers team!!!!
To rank them is to sew the seeds of division. Landon and Van are the most talented, but they can't go to Rupp without the other players! IT WILL TAKE THE ENTIRE TEAM PLAYING TOGETHER TO GO TO RUPP ARENA!! That is what they need to keep telling themselves. IF they focus on who they think is the best player or who is scoring the most points or any of that type indivdual garbage, then they will be sitting at home AGAIN!!
cardsfan Wrote:J.T.W. is the best player hands down on the Tigers team!!!!
O bull, thats non sense, ferguson or slone is the best