Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Tonight--The Sports Guys--7-9p
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Tonight--The Sports Guys--7-9p
on WXCC 96.5 or 98.1
or www.wxccfm.com
Your questions or comments are welcome
What was the penalty that brought back the Pikeville TD with about 3 minutes left that would have iced the game last week? Can you see the penalty on the game film?
First send congrats out to JC Coach Matney his wife and their new baby born last Friday.
Now, do you think that JC got a big wake up call last Friday night from Ashland, and may now have their heads back on stright and re-focused?
I agree with Joe KINZER about the angle of the contract, I feel like it's for recruting. They have gotten several good players from the south the last couple of years and whoever is coach, you have to have the recruets, Defense Defense Defense.
The Bucks have had the upper hand the last several years, I grew up in Columbus, and this is the ONLY game that matters.
GO Buckeyes

[size=3]By the way, 9 years ago Eddie George was the Heisman Trophy winner, from THE Ohio State Buckeyes.

[/size]
What are your thoughts about private schools in the finals compaired to the low number of public schools?