Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Casey co 74 North Laurel 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final. This one shocked me a little. Anybody got any details?
Dang what up with north laurel. Turn off the camera and play ball. :HitWall:
Good win for Casey Co. makes 12th region look good. North Laurel seems to be an up and down Team.
Casey was just quicker in every part of the game. NL struggled with Casey press and made NL work for everything.

If Broughton wasn't scoring or passing it seemed like no one was. Asher continued to throw up unnecessary 3's.

White, Smith, and Miller for Casey all played well and are a nice trio for them to lean on.

Good win for Casey.
Wow Congrats to Casey
Well I made the trip down to catholic yesterday to watch this game and I have 2 things to say.

1. Either Broughton is the only kid on that team that can score or the others have just plain give up that they are ever gonna get the chance to score. If you count his shots where he was fouled he shot around 20 if the 1st half. The entire team combine shot less than 15 in the half.

2. North absolutely quite playing defense in the 4th quarter. Talent wise North was better but they quit playing hard in this game.
NL is 5-8. Wouldn't call that a big win. NL isn't playing well right now. Maybe later on.