Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Where will you be Friday?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
??????????What game?????????
I will be in Virginia listening to the Belfry Pirates over the web and wishing that I was there. I hope to be there next week!
Setting in my reserved seats at Henry R Evans stadium watching the Red Devils and the Redhounds.
Setting at home watching UK and Miss. Valley St. ! Go Cats
Watching Rock vs. JC
probably going to the Henry Clay vs GRC game then saturday going to watch the cats go 7-4 and one step closer to the playoffs baby!!!
Proably the Rockcastle Vs. JC game
I'll be one of many trying to Cram the CAM...GO BELFRY, SWAT the Jackets....
Is there anywhere else to be than at the HANK on a Friday night in November
95% chance I'll be at the Hank. 5% chance I'll be in Ram country.
At the Hank Rooting my Devils to victory.
About the fifty yard line in the stands at Herny R.Evans Stadium. On the home side I might add. GO RED DEVILS!!
At CAM stadium

GO BELFRYTongueirateSho
BELFRY>. this should be a great game
Freezing on the sidelines of Ivan McGlone Field, gettin a good view of the game
Tomcat68 Wrote:95% chance I'll be at the Hank. 5% chance I'll be in Ram country.

Get there early and meet me, Devilologist and FBALL among others at the goal post opposite the scoreboard.
I wish my team was still playing so I could go and watch them.
i'll be watching JC and rock.. if anyone wants to get together send me a pm.
At the HANK there is nowhere else to be in NOVEMBER.
I'll be down the CovCath LexCath game down at LexCath
WORK!!!! HAHA YES FUN TIMES!!!! I wish i could go to the hank but gotta go for that dollar!
BELFRY:letsparty
JCHS vs RCC
I'm a East Ridge Warrior fan and I will be at Cam Stadium supporting those Belfry Pirates. I support all Pike County Schools not city schools.(Pikeville), oh they are history, got beat by Hazard last week. Go Bulldogs. TongueirateSho
I'll be in Paintsville watching JC and Rockcastle Co.
Gotta go to the JC & Rock game! It would be crazy to miss it!!
JC probably unless it rains.
i'LL BE AT WORK, WISHING i WAS AT BELFRY.

I'LL BE THERE AT BELFRY NEXT WEEK IF THEY WIN TONIGHT !!!
BelfryPride Wrote:i'LL BE AT WORK, WISHING i WAS AT BELFRY.

I'LL BE THERE AT BELFRY NEXT WEEK IF THEY WIN TONIGHT !!!

Bwahahahaha. You all need to work out of the house like I do. Then there would be no missed games.Smile
BelfryJustice Wrote:I will be in Virginia listening to the Belfry Pirates over the web and wishing that I was there. I hope to be there next week!

DITTO!!! With the exception I'll be in North Carolina! Wow wouldn't it be cool to find out how many different states will be listening and on BGR?
Pages: 1 2