Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Is the NBA 18 & under rule hurting the NCAA???
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its keeping alot of talent in the NCAA D1 and alot of little teams are getting some really good players. For instance UK struggles with Miami(OH), UNC struggles with Winthrop, UCLA struggled with there opponet, and Kansas loses to Oral Roberts! Is this rule hurting Top teams in the NCAA?
I think the reason why the good underrated players are going to the smaller schools such as Miami(OH),Winthrop and Oral Roberts is beacuse they want a chance to defeat the powerhouse teams and knock them off the national map. For example like we seen last nite woth ORU defeating Kansas and we almost seen it on several occasions. No one can overlook these smaller teams and the underrated players that play on teams such as these. So all in all I dont think the age rule is hurting the NCAA at all. It actually makes for some exciting basketball, which we will see alot of this season.
the smaller schools are getting the four year guys who stay together and can give the bigger schools with the two year guys fits..
I like it a lot better.. Now there are better chances to see good upsets.
Hmm..To a certain extent it is. I think they should make it to where a player has his options. But if he decides to go to college, make him pay half of his first years salary to the college in which he was at! Because that knocked a kid out of a scholarship!