Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Blackcats 06-07 Year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How do you think the Blackcats will do this season and will they repeat as the 58th district champs?
I think they will repeat as 58th District Champs and Bobby Hughes will get 58th MVP. Should be a good season much like alot of there other season and about he same record as other previous seasons.
I think they will start off slow but will finish with a pretty good record and repeat as District Champs.
I think the 58th is too close to call right now...P-burg will be in the running and MIGHT repeat
I think that this years boys team could def. repeat last years District....Bobby got a lot of playing time last year and Jordan Hall can shoot the lights out at the three...so I look for them to have a great season...good luck boys
The Blackcats will win District again, with players like Trevor Patton, Bobby Hughes, and Taylor Clark..one to watch for is Jody Tackett, when he becomes eligible in January he will be a big asset..he can absolutley shoot the lights out!!
All I can say is MICHAEL HERNANDEZ!!! he is one crazy . someone that crazy has to be good at basketball. Id be carefull when you try to box him out becuase you might be getting alil bit more than just a rebound... so watch your back 15th Region because Hernandez is hungry for a victory... at least thats what he claims
blackcat_crazy07 Wrote:All i can say is MICHAEL HERNANDEZ!!! he is one crazy . he is so crazy. that is crazy, and someone that crazy has to be good at basketball. id be carefull when you try to box him out becuase you might be getting alil bit more than just a rebound... so watch your back 15th region because hernandez is hungry for a victory... atleast thats what he claims

Jeffery Dahmer ATE a doods butt. To me that is crazier. I dont think that he ever was offered a pro contract, or even a college one. Sorry to tell you this, but being crazy doesnt make you a superstar.
BasketBallonlyfan Wrote:Jeffery Dahmer ATE a doods butt. To me that is crazier. I dont think that he ever was offered a pro contract, or even a college one. Sorry to tell you this, but being crazy doesnt make you a superstar.

xxx
blackcat_crazy07 Wrote:All i can say is MICHAEL HERNANDEZ!!! he is one crazy . he is so crazy. that is crazy, and someone that crazy has to be good at basketball. id be carefull when you try to box him out becuase you might be getting alil bit more than just a rebound... so watch your back 15th region because hernandez is hungry for a victory... atleast thats what he claims

:lmao:
blackcat_crazy07 Wrote:All I can say is MICHAEL HERNANDEZ!!! he is one crazy . someone that crazy has to be good at basketball. Id be carefull when you try to box him out becuase you might be getting alil bit more than just a rebound... so watch your back 15th Region because Hernandez is hungry for a victory... at least thats what he claims

Lol hello there ferd
bump
Everyone be sure to be at Meet the Blackcats tonight.