Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County vs Jackson City 12-27
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thoughts and Predictions. Confusednicker:
Clay by 25. Jackson city is struggling this year. Another easy scheduled win for clay.
Will get ugly!!!! Tigers are rolling and looking like a top 15 team.
Looking good.
Merry Christmas to all
Clay County 90
Jackson City 56

Go 13th. :Cheerlead
This is a tournament not a cupcake that has been scheduled. Just got lucky and drew them. If your gonna talk trash at least know what your talking about. Clay by double figures.
No fun intended. But since you want to talk I must have got them confused with Oneida Baptist 2 times or Nelson Co and so on and so forth. Truth hurts.
Leader Wrote:No fun intended. But since you want to talk I must have got them confused with Oneida Baptist 2 times or Nelson Co and so on and so forth. Truth hurts.

That's a district opponent and another tournament. Try harder.
Leader Wrote:No fun intended. But since you want to talk I must have got them confused with Oneida Baptist 2 times or Nelson Co and so on and so forth. Truth hurts.

OBI must be played district games. Nelson County another tournament. Come on man. U guys are jokes
Clay 87
Jackson city 32
Marcum will pull the starters early in the 3rd Clay will not push the issue on score. Will win by around 20 or so. He has been very good at getting them out of the game early to save their legs with back to back coming.
Clay Co. got em another cup cake.
Good Luck to the CC Tigers!