Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Kentucky 57 - Miami(Ohio) 46
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
final.
very close game, UK will for sure have a hard time against teams like Arkansas, and Louisville
windmill Wrote:very close game, UK will for sure have a hard time against teams like Arkansas, and Louisville

I'm glad you can tell that by watching the 1st and only game of the season.
yeah at Rupp against freaking Mia OH
windmill Wrote:very close game, UK will for sure have a hard time against teams like Arkansas, and Louisville

If that is the case then UNC will have a hard time agaisnt UK, dUKe, and teams like that!!!
windmill Wrote:yeah at Rupp against freaking Mia OH

I don't know when Miami of Ohio became such a laughing stock of the NCAA's. They're never a bad team.

By the way cheif. UNC played in North Carolina tonight. It didn't seem to be too neutral of a site.
I know they will i didnt freaking say they wouldnt
windmill Wrote:yeah at Rupp against freaking Mia OH

yea in North Carolina agaisnt freaking Winthrop
Im Sorry Guys Kentucky Basketball Is King, They Are Going To Beat Florida And Unc And Every Freaking One Else And Win The Freaking Ncaa Tournament For The Next 25 Years Im So Sorry To Even Say They Had A Tough Game, Uk Is, God Of All Basketball, Tubbys The Greatest Coach Of All Time And Randolph Morris Will Be Player Of The Year, For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah did Miami of ohio go to the ncaa tourney last year? have they won ? did they win their confrence? Winthrop nearly beat Tenn last year, and has been to the ncaa tourney 6 times of the last 8
windmill Wrote:Im Sorry Guys Kentucky Basketball Is King, They Are Going To Beat Florida And Unc And Every Freaking One Else And Win The Freaking Ncaa Tournament For The Next 25 Years Im So Sorry To Even Say They Had A Tough Game, Uk Is, God Of All Basketball, Tubbys The Greatest Coach Of All Time And Randolph Morris Will Be Player Of The Year, For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. It's about time you woke up and acknowledged that. Smile
yeah i know man, i was so stupid for not seing it all before, stupid me
windmill Wrote:yeah did Miami of ohio go to the ncaa tourney last year? have they won ? did they win their confrence? Winthrop nearly beat Tenn last year, and has been to the ncaa tourney 6 times of the last 8

Miami Ohio was 18-11 last year, and nearly beat Alabama @ Alabama. They returned 3 starters, along with a guy that could easily play in the SEC. #31, I can't remember his name right now.

Winthrop and Miami(Ohio) are both respectable teams, and there's no need to deny that for either UK or UNC. They both won, simple as that.
windmill Wrote:yeah i know man, i was so stupid for not seing it all before, stupid me

:ChairHit: :thumpsup:
Congrats UK on the debut win. Started off very slow in the 1st half, and they had alot of bright spots in this game and Perry Stevenson is a beast, had 7 of the 9 blocks respectively. Its a work in process, but it will soon start to click, GO CATS!
windmill Wrote:Im Sorry Guys Kentucky Basketball Is King, They Are Going To Beat Florida And Unc And Every Freaking One Else And Win The Freaking Ncaa Tournament For The Next 25 Years Im So Sorry To Even Say They Had A Tough Game, Uk Is, God Of All Basketball, Tubbys The Greatest Coach Of All Time And Randolph Morris Will Be Player Of The Year, For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For god sakes windmill... Who ever said that in this thread???? You are the one that said UK will lose to teams like Arkansas and Louisville when UK beat Miami by more than UNC beat Winthrop. For freak sakes you just can't stand UK or you just like saying the most retarted stuff I have ever heard?
Gridiron Wrote:For god sakes windmill... Who ever said that in this thread???? You are the one that said UK will lose to teams like Arkansas and Louisville when UK beat Miami by more than UNC beat Winthrop. For freak sakes you just can't stand UK or you just like saying the most retarted stuff I have ever heard?

ok when Miami of ohio can almost upset Tenn in the ncaa tourney, win their confrence, and go to the ncaa tourney 6 out of 8 times, then i mean we can compare the two, but man what do i know, you and alfus alfro what ever his name is, know everything
windmill Wrote:ok when Miami of ohio can almost upset Tenn in the ncaa tourney, win their confrence, and go to the ncaa tourney 6 out of 8 times, then i mean we can compare the two, but man what do i know, you and alfus alfro what ever his name is, know everything

Let's forget that Miami of Ohio produced the likes of Wally Serbiak(sp) and almost beat Alabama @ their place last year. Like my last post said. Neither team is bad, and Winthrop is better, but UK doesn't have that #2 next to their name either.
Im Sorry windmill UNC Basketball Is King, They Are Going To Beat dUKe And Every Freaking One Else And Win The Freaking Ncaa Tournament For The Next 25 Years Im So Sorry To Even Say They Had A Tough Game, UNC Is, God Of All Basketball, Roy is The Greatest Coach Of All Time And Tyler Hansborough Will Be Player Of The Year, For Sure!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Whatever Man Im Sorry For Even Saying Anything, When You Pretty Much Know It All, So Sorry
windmill Wrote:ok when Miami of ohio can almost upset Tenn in the ncaa tourney, win their confrence, and go to the ncaa tourney 6 out of 8 times, then i mean we can compare the two, but man what do i know, you and alfus alfro what ever his name is, know everything

Both Winthrop and Miami are very decent teams. Both UNC and UK should have demolished these teams. UK vs. Miami- 57-46... UNC vs. Winthrop- 73-66... Need I say more and you brought this all upon yourself by making thjose retarted comments saying we are gonna have a tough time with Arkansas and Louisville.
and yes me and Alfus do know it all!!!!!
alfus21 Wrote:Miami Ohio was 18-11 last year, and nearly beat Alabama @ Alabama. They returned 3 starters, along with a guy that could easily play in the SEC. #31, I can't remember his name right now.

Winthrop and Miami(Ohio) are both respectable teams, and there's no need to deny that for either UK or UNC. They both won, simple as that.

I think they said his name was Peavey if I am not mistaken but I could be wrong on that one.
obviously
Gridiron Wrote:I think they said his name was Peavey if I am not mistaken but I could be wrong on that one.

Yea that is that Peavey guy... I just checked on ESPN
Yeah, Peavey was the leading scorer for Miami (OH) with 17 points
UK looked sloppy when the game first started. The commentators made a valid point. They said Miami had played with each other for a while, and they used their chemistry to play team ball. UK looked as if whoever had the ball was the one who was going to take the shot. However, they played much better, IMO, once Smith put in the smaller lineup and they began pressing. I've always thought Smith's UK teams play better when pressing and playing up tempo. Crawford seems to have improved his shooting. Morris has defintiely bulked up, and Stevenson and Meeks really impressed. I'm not sure about you others, but I think they will be special. It was the first game, and they've got time to prepare for the "big guys," but they can't overlook the other teams they play, or they'll get beat. All in all, I think they'll be okay. "Team play" is a MUST, and unless they learn to play it for 40 minutes instead of maybe 10, they will be in trouble.
Like I said, a work in progress. And they have the talent and the ability to put everything together and show us all what there made of. Now we just have to wait and be patient to how long it will take them to put it together. But IMO with the talent level of these kids we wont have to be waiting very long.
-STAT- Wrote:Like I said, a work in progress. And they have the talent and the ability to put everything together and show us all what there made of. Now we just have to wait and be patient to how long it will take them to put it together. But IMO with the talent level of these kids we wont have to be waiting very long.

Well put! :rockon:
UK started off really slow, the offense couldnt really do anything. But Joe Crawford hit a couple of 3's and got the Cats back in it on Offense. Perry Stevenson is a blocking machine. But Miami played a good game, and made alot of 3's when UK was in the man to man D. Peavy was there best player, shooting and a nice inside player, but UK needs to work on there offensive scheme a little in practice.
Pages: 1 2