Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Racism in America
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
With the murders of two NYPD officers in the name of revenge, it appears to me that as a country America is more racist now than it has ever been. It's sort of surprising under a bi-racial President that this tendency has flourished in the last several years.

Now, with Al Sharpton playing the contents of his answering machine to the news media at a news conference called just after the murders were reported, and the mayor of New York City under fire for his liberal remarks and policies concerning police protocol, I wonder yet again, if we are heading in a better direction these days.

So very sad about this act of revenge!! One officer had two sons, the other only married a couple of months and ready to have his first Christmas as a couple.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/d...?hpt=hp_t1
[Image: 16809_576004435866072_249284320892777861...e=5541E573]
When I was growing up, everything that was deemed undesirable behavior in society was not considered to be 'systemic'. Rather, aberrations such as violent crime were seen as personal problems particular to the individual found guilty of committing them. Therefore, one shunned the racist or the criminal, who was dealt with by law enforcement in the appropriate manner. Folks such as these were looked down on, because they chose of their own free will to stand apart from the desired norm. In other words, their own actions forced a separation between themselves and society. Under that system almost nobody got a pass for bad behavior because right was right and wrong was wrong. Simple.

Not so in America of 2014 where today, endless debate out of the mouths of liberals who seek ever more compromise to the law, clouds any hope of establishing clear cut boundaries for defining bad behavior. Today our leaders in government have lost sight of the logic and precision of the old system, as they have supplanted something else in it's sted. Everything has mitigating circumstances in our day. If one were to ask a liberal, criminals are largely not to blame for their crimes because they feel isolated and are uneducated. So all the writhing and unrest are therefore the fault of the successful or affluent of society who they would argue, have left them behind. Hence the ridiculous level of "help" through services and goods extended to them by those in government. We are being forced to be charitable to just about anybody who will bother to apply for aid.

In an effort to force the reality they would like to see (the universal brotherhood of man), the liberal has allowed rioters and looters to tear their neighborhoods down in order to demonstrate the validity of their argument. Police are by in large ordered to stand down and watch as millions of dollars in property damage is perpetrated, and incidents of violence have gone unchallenged by police and unreported by complicit media.

In short, the liberal looks at the world through 'perfect world' glasses. Yes most Americans would like to see the world free of crime and war and racial bias. But, just wishing it was so won't make it happen. And acting as if it's already so is even more ridiculous. Allowing crime to rage in order to prove our tolerance to those who perpetrate it will not serve to quell crime to any degree. Rather such simplistic liberalism will only fan the flames. Likewise, any sane man or woman would hope that war was forever a thing of the past but, that's not the world we live in. Capitulating to Iran and the rest of the Arab World, North Korea, Russia and China, will only bare our neck to the fangs of the wolf. We should be cranking out F-22's, and the Aircraft carriers needed to haul them around the world in order to bolster our forces. And that in particular in the Pacific, before China runs us out of our own back yard. Maintaining the finest Army on the face of the planet. is equally paramount. But we're not doing that. We're proving our sincere desire to play nicey nicey by downsizing the Army and mothballing our Fleet. As to the racism deal, I’ve been paying attention and this looks a lot like the Occupy Wall Street riots redubbed demonstrations, by the higher ups. Not only do I not believe they are spontaneous, I do not believe they would have happened at all without having been organized by somebody who knows how to do it.

Man has not evolved past war, or wont to commit crime, or racial bias. Make-believe policy making by a bunch of John Lennons who 'imagine' an alter reality, is as self deprecating and asinine as was the band that continued to play on the deck of the Titanic while she sank. We can't deal with everything in a comprehensive fashion. Not health care or health insurance, not foreign policy and certainly not in the case of social misbehavior. We have laws on the books to deal with all our ills but, we have chosen to not enforce them, while we wait until they are rewritten to properly reflect our newly evolved delicate sensitivities. Which is a fancy way of backing up. Appeasement has not worked once in the history of man. And neither will redefining evil as being somewhat acceptable.
Granny Bear Wrote:[Image: 16809_576004435866072_249284320892777861...e=5541E573]
This picture is a blatant falsehood, Granny. I watched him speak on the NYPD murders. One that gets all their news from Facebook pictures/memes rarely get any truth. Now that you know the truth, are you going to remove your false picture, or leave it up for effect, although it's a lie? FTR, all you had to do before you posted your lie, was to do an internet search to see that you were posting a lie, and that leads me to believe you really didn't care.
Granny Bear Wrote:With the murders of two NYPD officers in the name of revenge, it appears to me that as a country America is more racist now than it has ever been. It's sort of surprising under a bi-racial President that this tendency has flourished in the last several years.

Now, with Al Sharpton playing the contents of his answering machine to the news media at a news conference called just after the murders were reported, and the mayor of New York City under fire for his liberal remarks and policies concerning police protocol, I wonder yet again, if we are heading in a better direction these days.

So very sad about this act of revenge!! One officer had two sons, the other only married a couple of months and ready to have his first Christmas as a couple.

http://www.cnn.com/2014/12/22/politics/d...?hpt=hp_t1
Are you as concerned about the racism toward black people? I don't remember seeing you post about the slanted racism towards blacks in a lot of the precincts/areas in America. Blacks are arrested at a rate of 10x more, compared to white arrests. Are you worried about that slant? Do you really want a thread to talk about racism in America, or just want to talk when a black man kills a white cop/citizen? Let's be perfectly real, you really don't care about racism in America, only racism of blacks towards whites.
TheRealVille Wrote:This picture is a blatant falsehood, Granny. I watched him speak on the NYPD murders. One that gets all their news from Facebook pictures/memes rarely get any truth. Now that you know the truth, are you going to remove your false picture, or leave it up for effect, although it's a lie? FTR, all you had to do before you posted your lie, was to do an internet search to see that you were posting a lie, and that leads me to believe you really didn't care.

No, TheRealVille, the pictures are absolute truth. Obama and his lawn jockeys- Holder DeBlasio, and Sharpton- are the racists. You cry "lie". Where is the "lie"? There is none and you know it.
TheRealVille Wrote:Are you as concerned about the racism toward black people? I don't remember seeing you post about the slanted racism towards blacks in a lot of the precincts in America. Blacks are arrested at a rate of 10x more, compared to white arrests. Are you worried about that slant? Do you really want a thread to talk about racism in America, or just want to talk when a black man kills a cop? Let's be perfectly real, you really don't care about racism in America, only racism of blacks towards whites.

Gee, TheRealVille, apparently you don't know that blacks commit multitudes more crimes than Caucasians. And, where did you get your figure of "10X"? I suspect you are quoting Huffington or some similar subversive site. It is obviously not near correct.

Blacks in general tend to be a great burden on the taxpayers because of the number of them on welfare, the number of them uneducated, the number of them unemployed, the number of them mass producing innocent children out of wedlock and leaving them for the taxpayers to support, and the number of them committing crimes and being supported by the taxpayers while they relax in prison.

In law school, we were taught that the truth is an absolute defense. So call me a racist for presenting the truth. I will merely refer to my absolute defense.
TheRealVille Wrote:This picture is a blatant falsehood, Granny. I watched him speak on the NYPD murders. One that gets all their news from Facebook pictures/memes rarely get any truth. Now that you know the truth, are you going to remove your false picture, or leave it up for effect, although it's a lie? FTR, all you had to do before you posted your lie, was to do an internet search to see that you were posting a lie, and that leads me to believe you really didn't care.

Good grief. Put down the kool aid glass and back away.

I'm going to leave it up because as badly as you don't want to admit it, there was NO called press conference from Obama for these two officers. Certainly they did not receive the attention or the concern than some others have recently received in the press. I resent that, too.

TheRealVille Wrote:Are you as concerned about the racism toward black people? I don't remember seeing you post about the slanted racism towards blacks in a lot of the precincts/areas in America. Blacks are arrested at a rate of 10x more, compared to white arrests. Are you worried about that slant? Do you really want a thread to talk about racism in America, or just want to talk when a black man kills a white cop/citizen? Let's be perfectly real, you really don't care about racism in America, only racism of blacks towards whites.

You have no idea what I'm really concerned about TRV, so stop pretending that you do. My point in this thread is that Obama has done more to promote racism than any other prominent figure that I know.
And I do NOT just want to talk when a black man kills a white cop. The officers that were EXECUTED were not white, and had they been black, it would've been an equal tragedy.
So, let's be perfectly real, Al Sharpton attempts to turn the attention to him and his death threats via cell phone rather than support the law enforcement officers' families that are minus one, this Christmas. In reality, he makes me want to throw up the way he uses the black race for is own agenda.
THAT is reality.
Granny Bear is absolutely right. Obama, along with his buddies, Holder and Sharpton, have done more to divide the races than anyone in the history of this country. Why do they get by with it? Because the liberal media, always anti-American and anti-capitalism, is in Obama's pocket and the conservative media lacks the backbone to call him out for his racism.

Look at the upbringing, mentoring, and background of Obama and the others. What else should anyone have expected?

By the way, do you suppose three White House officials will attend the funerals of the assassinated police officers?
Granny Bear Wrote:I'm going to leave it up because as badly as you don't want to admit it, there was NO called press conference from Obama for these two officers. Certainly they did not receive the attention or the concern than some others have recently received in the press. I resent that, too.

You have no idea what I'm really concerned about TRV, so stop pretending that you do. My point in this thread is that Obama has done more to promote racism than any other prominent figure that I know.
And I do NOT just want to talk when a black man kills a white cop. The officers that were EXECUTED were not white, and had they been black, it would've been an equal tragedy.
So, let's be perfectly real, Al Sharpton attempts to turn the attention to him and his death threats via cell phone rather than support the law enforcement officers' families that are minus one, this Christmas. In reality, he makes me want to throw up the way he uses the black race for is own agenda.
THAT is reality.
He was on TV speaking about it, the same as he did for the other 3 parts of your picture. I guess if you want to get technical about a called press conference.........But, the picture only stated that he didn't speak about it, and he did, on TV, the same as the other 3 parts of the picture.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:No, TheRealVille, the pictures are absolute truth. Obama and his lawn jockeys- Holder DeBlasio, and Sharpton- are the racists. You cry "lie". Where is the "lie"? There is none and you know it.
As I said, the picture is a lie, Obama WAS on TV speaking about the murdered officers, and condemning the act.
Did he send Holder to NYC to side with the families of the policemen as he did with the thug, Brown?

Is he sending three White House officials to the funerals of the policemen?

Has he contacted the families of the murdered policemen?

Obama can exist only because of people like you who excuse and justify everything he does. I wonder how you and your other apologist liberals would react if he weren't half black?

Again, Granny Bear is absolutely correct. You and your ilk are destroying the country by your coddling of the minorties in general and the blacks in particular for political gain.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Gee, TheRealVille, apparently you don't know that blacks commit multitudes more crimes than Caucasians. And, where did you get your figure of "10X"? I suspect you are quoting Huffington or some similar subversive site. It is obviously not near correct.

Blacks in general tend to be a great burden on the taxpayers because of the number of them on welfare, the number of them uneducated, the number of them unemployed, the number of them mass producing innocent children out of wedlock and leaving them for the taxpayers to support, and the number of them committing crimes and being supported by the taxpayers while they relax in prison.

In law school, we were taught that the truth is an absolute defense. So call me a racist for presenting the truth. I will merely refer to my absolute defense.
Really? Not according to the FBI. Did you make up your stats in your racist head?

http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...s/table-43
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Did he send Holder to NYC to side with the families of the policemen as he did with the thug, Brown?

Is he sending three White House officials to the funerals of the policemen?

Has he contacted the families of the murdered policemen?

Obama can exist only because of people like you who excuse and justify everything he does. I wonder how you and your other apologist liberals would react if he weren't half black?

Again, Granny Bear is absolutely correct. You and your ilk are destroying the country by your coddling of the minorties in general and the blacks in particular for political gain.

You forgot about the ample hoards of professional trouble makers bussed in to organize the protests. :biggrin:
TheRealVille Wrote:Really? Not according to the FBI. Did you make up your stats in your racist head?

Your numbers don't jive, TheRealVille. And, thanks for calling me a "racist". How can anyone function effectively and efficiently in today's society without being called a "racist"? On the other hand, who do you think pays all those income taxes to support your minorities with their abundance of welfare recipients, unwed mothers, criminals, loafers, dope heads, etc.? Why, it is all us "racists", of course.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Your numbers don't jive, TheRealVille. And, thanks for calling me a "racist". How can anyone function effectively and efficiently in today's society without being called a "racist"? On the other hand, who do you think pays all those income taxes to support your minorities with their abundance of welfare recipients, unwed mothers, criminals, loafers, dope heads, etc.? Why, it is all us "racists", of course.
They are not my numbers, they are the FBI's. I'm sorry that the stats don't fit your prejudice. Below is another page to blow your mind, and your prejudice. According to real numbers, and your imagined numbers, the court rules that you are a full blown racist.

http://www.dol.gov/_sec/media/reports/blacklaborforce/
TheRealVille Wrote:They are not my numbers, they are the FBI's. I'm sorry that the stats don't fit your prejudice. Below is another page to blow your mind, and your prejudice. According to real numbers, and your imagined numbers, the court rules that you are a full blown racist.

http://www.dol.gov/_sec/media/reports/blacklaborforce/

Thank you for the certification. Being labeled a "racist" by one such as you is a compliment. I need to reciprocate but I haven't decided on a "title" for you yet.

I am well aware of the indisputable fact that blacks commit crimes at a rate far in excess of others. This is alarming in light of the fact that blacks don't make up a material part of the overall population. But, they do excel in committing crimes. Actually, the statistic that really bothers me is the one showing that 3 out of every 4 black babies are born out of wedlock. Even an appeaser like you, TheRealVille, cannot spin this stark irresponsibility in a positive way. And, of course, we "racists" are footing the bill for these poor, innocent children born to rabbit-like mothers and deadbeat fathers.
It doesn't matter whose numbers they are. The premise of this thread had nothing to do with whether or not you could go to some .gov and find something with which to change the subject or otherwise derail the conversation. Statistics published under the auspices of the present administration are skewed, as most voters are aware. A fact that was so adequately demonstrated in the historic Republican sweep of this past November.

EXCERPT---
In a press conference Saturday night, Patrolmen's Benevolent Association president Pat Lynch used similar language to that in the memo, saying, in reference to de Blasio and protesters, "There's blood on many hands tonight."

"Those that incited violence on the street, under the guise of protest, that tried to tear down what New York City police officers did every day," Lynch said. "We tried to warn—'it must not go on, it cannot be tolerated.' That blood on the hands, starts on the steps of City Hall, in the office of the mayor."
END EXCERPT---
http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/ci...atory-memo

The NYPD certainly does not agree with your generosity in equalizing the ratio of white versus black crime, and neither does Rudy Giuliani who stands by the stop-and-frisk policies in force during his tenure as Mayor.

From the FBI on the offense of murder---
◾Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...icide-data
Anyone who would wish to indulge themselves will readily see in the tables from which the above statistic was taken, that though proportionally outnumbered (72% to 13%), the black population still leads in most statistical catagories.

Might not be 10 to 1, but the numbers comparatively and literally are still stratospheric.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:Thank you for the certification. Being labeled a "racist" by one such as you is a compliment. I need to reciprocate but I haven't decided on a "title" for you yet.

I am well aware of the indisputable fact that blacks commit crimes at a rate far in excess of others. This is alarming in light of the fact that blacks don't make up a material part of the overall population. But, they do excel in committing crimes. Actually, the statistic that really bothers me is the one showing that 3 out of every 4 black babies are born out of wedlock. Even an appeaser like you, TheRealVille, cannot spin this stark irresponsibility in a positive way. And, of course, we "racists" are footing the bill for these poor, innocent children born to rabbit-like mothers and deadbeat fathers.
Just what I thought. As a racist, you won't take factual numbers, and make up your own mind on numbers you "wish" were real. Be sure to tell your "numbers" to all those black friends you claim to have, which is nothing more than another lie on your part.
TheRealThing Wrote:It doesn't matter whose numbers they are. The premise of this thread had nothing to do with whether or not you could go to some .gov and find something with which to change the subject or otherwise derail the conversation. Statistics published under the auspices of the present administration are skewed, as most voters are aware. A fact that was so adequately demonstrated in the historic Republican sweep of this past November.

EXCERPT---
In a press conference Saturday night, Patrolmen's Benevolent Association president Pat Lynch used similar language to that in the memo, saying, in reference to de Blasio and protesters, "There's blood on many hands tonight."

"Those that incited violence on the street, under the guise of protest, that tried to tear down what New York City police officers did every day," Lynch said. "We tried to warn—'it must not go on, it cannot be tolerated.' That blood on the hands, starts on the steps of City Hall, in the office of the mayor."
END EXCERPT---
http://www.capitalnewyork.com/article/ci...atory-memo

The NYPD certainly does not agree with your generosity in equalizing the ratio of white versus black crime, and neither does Rudy Giuliani who stands by the stop-and-frisk policies in force during his tenure as Mayor.

From the FBI on the offense of murder---
◾Of the offenders for whom race was known, 52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white, and 2.4 percent were of other races. The race was unknown for 4,077 offenders.
http://www.fbi.gov/about-us/cjis/ucr/cri...icide-data
Anyone who would wish to indulge themselves will readily see in the tables from which the above statistic was taken, that though proportionally outnumbered (72% to 13%), the black population still leads in most statistical catagories.

Might not be 10 to 1, but the numbers comparatively and literally are still stratospheric

As a total of crime nationwide, whites do more than blacks, which proves HRV to be a liar, on his charge that blacks do most crimes, or as he put "apparently you don't know that blacks commit multitudes more crimes than Caucasians".
^Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 8,341 4,000 4,149 105 87 100.0 48.0 49.7

4000 white offenders on murder, 4149 black offenders on murder, since you want to single out one crime ,TRT. 48% white, 49.7% black. I don't what your table info is from, but mine is from the overall total crime page, by race, which I posted. I will post the link again, for your viewing pleasure. Whites excel in almost every category of crime. Let's go with rape, for one. If you were raped, you would have an almost double chance of getting raped by a white, TRT. I hope that sits better with your racism, knowing you were raped by a white man, almost twice more than a black man.

TheRealVille Wrote:^Murder and nonnegligent manslaughter 8,341 4,000 4,149 105 87 100.0 48.0 49.7

4000 white offenders on murder, 4149 black offenders on murder, since you want to single out one crime ,TRT. 48% white, 49.7% black. I don't what your table info is from, but mine is from the overall total crime page, by race, which I posted. I will post the link again, for your viewing pleasure. Whites excel in almost every category of crime.

All your numbers indicate is that the rest of us are correct. Blacks have a far greater tendency to commit crimes than do whites. Could it be because three-fourths of them are bastards many with unknown fathers and most with absent fathers? Could it be because so many of them live in poverty surrounded by dope heads and welfare queens? Could it be because so many of them are uneducated and unemployable? Call me a "racist" if you please. However, call me a factually correct "racist".

Am I wrong? How am I wrong, TheRealVille? Or, must you for once admit the truth and admit I am right. As I posted earlier, the truth is an absolute defense. Sadly for the innocent babies who are being mass produced (or being murdered by the women carrying them through the abomination of abortion which is so openly supported by you liberals), I speak the truth.
Harry Rex Vonner Wrote:All your numbers indicate is that the rest of us are correct. Blacks have a far greater tendency to commit crimes than do whites. Could it be because three-fourths of them are bastards many with unknown fathers and most with absent fathers? Could it be because so many of them live in poverty surrounded by dope heads and welfare queens? Could it be because so many of them are uneducated and unemployable? Call me a "racist" if you please. However, call me a factually correct "racist".

Am I wrong? How am I wrong, TheRealVille? Or, must you for once admit the truth and admit I am right. As I posted earlier, the truth is an absolute defense. Sadly for the innocent babies who are being mass produced, I speak the truth.
The link is there for you to see. Whites commit far more crime than blacks. If you don't care to take the numbers, that's on you. TOTAL Arrests 9,499,725 6,578,133 2,697,539. 6.5 million white, 2.6 million black arrests. Whites excel in most categories of crime. It's there in black and white, no pun intended. One can call you a lot of things, but "factually correct" is not one of them in this case.
IMO this country has suffered, sacrificed and worked more to heal racism and advance equal rights than any other country on earth. For some reason it goes totally ignored by many. Some people (like TRV) will NEVER love this country for what it is and for how far it's come, nor will they give Her credit for anything good. I don't understand it...never will.

It must really suck to be stuck in a gloom and doom life in a country you despise.
TheRealVille Wrote:The link is there for you to see. Whites commit far more crime than blacks. If you don't care to take the numbers, that's on you. TOTAL Arrests 9,499,725 6,578,133 2,697,539. 6.5 million white, 2.6 million black arrests. Whites excel in most categories of crime. It's there in black and white, no pun intended. One can call you a lot of things, but "factually correct" is not one of them in this case.

Good grief, TheRealVille. Of course whites commit more crimes. There are far, far, far more whites than blacks in this country. Your statistics are meaningless and you should know it. Try to compare in a meaningful way. What are the rates per capita? Do you have per capita statistics? I suspect not.
SKINNYPIG Wrote:IMO this country has suffered, sacrificed and worked more to heal racism and advance equal rights than any other country on earth. For some reason it goes totally ignored by many. Some people (like TRV) will NEVER love this country for what it is and for how far it's come, nor will they give Her credit for anything good. I don't understand it...never will.

It must really suck to be stuck in a gloom and doom life in a country you despise.
I love the country. I hate people like this board espouses. This board is not representative of the majority of the population. It is representative of the racist south mentality.
52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white

Let me get this straight. You once said that a 7% margin of victory in an election constitutes a landslide. But, you think that out of a possible 100 percent, though 52.4 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, while of the remaining 47.6 percent, 45.2 percent were committed by whites, that still means more murders are committed by whites?

Obama, Holder and Sharpton won't nearly run their mouths so much about the dead cops as they have about Ferguson, NYC and Sanford City.
TheRealThing Wrote:52.4 percent were black, 45.2 percent were white

Let me get this straight. You once said that a 7% margin of victory in an election constitutes a landslide. But, you think that out of a possible 100 percent, though 52.4 percent of all murders are committed by blacks, while of the remaining 47.6 percent, 45.2 percent were committed by whites, that still means more murders are committed by whites?

Obama, Holder and Sharpton won't nearly run their mouths so much about the dead cops as they have about Ferguson, NYC and Sanford City.
Word twisting at it's best. I never said such. I said of all crimes, most perps were white, which is true. I guess rape is so much better than murder in your eyes. Look at the table, whites excel in most crimes by a large margin.
....Merry christmas to all bigots. Jesus loves you too. He just hopes you change before he has to send you to hell.
Pages: 1 2