Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Mayo at SCHS
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Huntington High will be playing in the SCHS Fastlane Tip Off classic. They will be playing Scott Co.
Whats the date and times of the game.
wanger Wrote:Huntington High will be playing in the SCHS Fastlane Tip Off classic. They will be playing Scott Co.
Actually they will be playing Henry Clay and it is on November 25th. I'm also guessing that this will be "The Big Event" unless they save those honors for the hosting Cardinals. Sounds like a good show.
hope to get to see Mayo
If anyone can get a time it would sure b nice if someone posted it on here...thanks!
When do tickets go on sale and where?, im sure they will be goin like crazy
cant wait to watch this one
:letsparty
It will be on the 25th but not sure a time right now. Probably can buy tickets at the game but I will also let you know on that when I find out!
game starts at 730
Are they playing Henry Clay or Scott Co. Originally i heard SC but someone just said Henry Clay?
10:30 a.m WV Thunder vs. Johnson County

12:00 p.m Paintsville vs. Portsmouth clay

1:30 p.m Lady Cards vs. Nitro

3:30 p.m Scott County vs. South Charleston

5:30 p.m SC Cards vs. St. Joseph

7:30 p.m Henry Clay vs. Huntington High
Thanks sounds like a lot of good basketball on one day.
I'll be there with bells on. Saw him play at the King of the Bluegrass last year. Will you be allowed to come back into the gym if you leave? There are several games I don't really want to watch. Figured I'd watch and see what JC and Paintsville has this year and make it back to watch Scott Co and the remaining games.
I have a feeling this place will barely have enough standing room in the gym, with OJ and Patrick Patterson in the building...I wonder how much media will be at this game??
that'd be cool if espn is there!!
For clarification, the FIRST game, WV Thunder V Johnson County is a 13 years and under girls basketball game....not JCHS.

Tickets are on sale NOW at SCHS during school hours i believe, very cheap, just 5 bucks a piece.

The main reason you should go to this event is not to see OJ Mayo, everybody should be wanting to see Patrick Patterson, this guy is a BIG TIME player......and potential UK recruit, wear your Kentucky gear everybody!!
corndog23 Wrote:For clarification, the FIRST game, WV Thunder V Johnson County is a 13 years and under girls basketball game....not JCHS.

Tickets are on sale NOW at SCHS during school hours i believe, very cheap, just 5 bucks a piece.

The main reason you should go to this event is not to see OJ Mayo, everybody should be wanting to see Patrick Patterson, this guy is a BIG TIME player......and potential UK recruit, wear your Kentucky gear everybody!!

Thats right...All though I do want to watch OJ Mayo too. I'm def. attending this one.
Patterson is the biggest recruit we have needed to get in some time at UK. If your not supporting a local team, wear your Kentucky apparel.
Charlie Wrote:I have a feeling this place will barely have enough standing room in the gym, with OJ and Patrick Patterson in the building...I wonder how much media will be at this game??

There is actually going to be a media room and autograph signings afterwards. If you want to see this game, you better be buying your tickets NOW. Sheldon Clark Gym has probably never seen as many people as its going to see come next Saturday. I myself am a Cards fan of course. But the game i have been looking forward to for a while now is at 7:30, November 25th. Go Huntington High!:Thumbs:
Can't wait
Is it possible that tickets will sell out for this, or can you just come the day of the panarama and be able to purchase a ticket?....Because I definitely want to come this, just wondering if someone can answer this?
See you guys there! I've watched O.J. since he was in the sixth grade, but I'm looking forward to watching Patterson play. I'll be deck out in my KENTUCKY BLUE!!!
More than likely you will be able to purchase tickets at the game, although the line may be long.
*Coeus* Wrote:See you guys there! I've watched O.J. since he was in the sixth grade, but I'm looking forward to watching Patterson play. I'll be deck out in my KENTUCKY BLUE!!!

:rockon: :rockon:
My friend went and got tickets yesterday and she said that only 82 had been sold so far. If the Hunington game is the only one you are wanting to see then just make sure you're there by 6
It will be CRAZY! Looks like they would try to move this game to the EXPO Center!
Wonder why Mayo picked USC of all schools?
I heard there was going to be a great middle school team in this
Bought my tickets yesterday! Five bucks a piece isn't a bad price to watch this much talent!
Do you have to buy tickets? OR can you just buy your way into the game before its played?
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:It will be CRAZY! Looks like they would try to move this game to the EXPO Center!
Are you serious? Hunington is playing in Sheldon Clarks panaroma. Why would it be played at the expo center.
Pages: 1 2