Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 70 Corbin 67
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL. :popcorn:
Congrats to Knox. They were the better team. When Marsee rejoins the team, the Panthers will be a difficult team for anyone in the 13th.
Anyone have a score on the Powell County/Ponitz career technology game?
KHSAA Scoreboard has the score of this game reversed (Corbin 70 KC 67) So did KC really win this game or what?
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:KHSAA Scoreboard has the score of this game reversed (Corbin 70 KC 67) So did KC really win this game or what?
KC won. Eye witness here.
When they get Adams and Marsse and Stewart back look out.
Who is Stewart ?
Backup point guard. They don't have one right now. He had knee surgery durning football. They are saying he should be back before district play. Hope all 3 kids the best.
Knox isn't dominating the better 13th region teams. This game being at home too I expected them to handle Corbin a little better. Hope Knox gets healthy soon.
Good win for Knox.
13 th region is wide open for 8-10 teams and the rest of the teams are really bad..
Nice win for Knox, way to early to write Corbin off...
BrokenArrow Wrote:Knox isn't dominating the better 13th region teams. This game being at home too I expected them to handle Corbin a little better. Hope Knox gets healthy soon.
From the results of KC's schedule they have been good at times and not so good at times this year. They also have a history of underachieving in the postseason so to get a win over a solid Corbin team is a very good win anytime for the Panthers. KC has some nice parts, but by tourney time they will be one of about 6 or 7 teams that will have enough talent to be considered a contender. Clay will be the favorite followed by Corbin because Tony P has proven he knows how to win a regional tourney then KC, NL and Williamsburg would round out the top 5 IMO. HC, SL, Whitley and Barbourville would be the next tier of teams I would think with Whitley making some noise right now.
For the 50th district teams, just getting to the region is going to be a battle.
Black Bear Cuz Wrote:KHSAA Scoreboard has the score of this game reversed (Corbin 70 KC 67) So did KC really win this game or what?

That is the fourth time this season, that I know of, the scores were reversed on the KHSAA scoreboard.
50th is very even this year. Any of the 4 can win it or finish last.
Knox will be good. They got good players. And good players make coaches look good too ! Lol