Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Lafayette 97- Lawrence county 79
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is that score right? Must be since no one from lc has posted yet. Any stats on the game
Heard at halftime, game was 42-39. Kiser and Timmy Dalton both picked up their 4th foul in the third quarter. I believe Richardson led LC in scoring with 23. He was really the only source of energy LC had from what assistant coaches told me.
cardsrule Wrote:Is that score right? Must be since no one from lc has posted yet. Any stats on the game

Score is right... Lafayette is a good team. Five starters were very athletic and five coming off the bench were nearly as good. Be nice to have nearly 2,000 kids to pull talent from! lol
LC is trying to let this thread die down lol ,now if they would have won watch out son lol
Thought this would be a closer game than this.
Lc is pretty good their lack if depth hurts in these games. I think SC fans should worry abt their teams and leave Lcs be.
Man that was more than I expected!
It's the truth and I can state that at any time , if that hurts your feelings , to bad
This is a site were fans brag on there teams and even trash talk and you go and tell people to worry about there own team, that's like sayn let's shut this site down .
With a brand new coach and a roster of kids trying to get back into basketball shape I think the Bulldogs look pretty good. One thing is for certain, with the talented, athletic and fast teams the dawgs are playing to this point like Trinity, Scott, Conner and Lafayette I think they will be ready for anything they see on the rest of the schedule. I don't think there is a team in the district or region who is as Talented, fast or deep as teams like Scott County or Trinity. As for cardfan1398, I love your enthusiasm for your team but don't count your chickens before your eggs hatch. This is the same roster of Bulldogs who swept your Card's in like three games last year only they are a year older and smarter. We play you on Feb 9th at your place and by that time the dawgs will be in better shape but until that point I want to see how the cards do against a team who is good enough to beat em because Lawrence County has won all the easy games they were suposed to win also. :Thumbs:
cardfan1398 Wrote:This is a site were fans brag on there teams and even trash talk and you go and tell people to worry about there own team, that's like sayn let's shut this site down .

Ok, this shows you really didn't read the rules. This site is NOT for trash talking. Look at the board rules. Sorry to disappoint you, but "trash" is not the reason for this message board.
:dudecomeon: