Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Can Kentucky lose?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
In most cases this sounds very dumb, but we all know that Kentucky is VERY good this season. With great freshman talent and veteran talent, and maybe one of the best defensive team in NCAAM history, I think we may finally have what it takes to run the table all the way to a championship in April. What's your alls thoughts?
The pressure if undefeated will be huge on this team come tourney time. I would love to have an undefeated season and hang #9.
It's dumb to EVER think UK will ever lose again! This is the greatest small group of humanity since since Noah's family was all that was left on the earth!

It's been said for MONTHS 40-0 http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...p?t=175067
^^
I don't know!! On any given day, anyone can be beaten!! If UK goes into a game with your way of thinking, a good team can and will put them down.

They'd better stay focused on the next game; VERY focused. It could be a 40/0 season. I just want them to hang #9!!
After watching Saturdays game, not a chance if they play like that the rest of the season. However, UK will overlook someone and will lose a close game at some point.
Granny Bear Wrote:^^
I don't know!! On any given day, anyone can be beaten!! If UK goes into a game with your way of thinking, a good team can and will put them down.

They'd better stay focused on the next game; VERY focused. It could be a 40/0 season. I just want them to hang #9!!

It's impossible for UK to lose. This team would win the NBA championship. What am I saying, this team would go 82-0 in the NBA and never be challenged.....
Vegas now has UK at 1/1 odds on it all.. I'm not commenting on undefeated stuff at the moment though.. Vegas has odds on that as well..
I think if Kentucky can make it past louisville, then they will go undefeated. I mean really are they really any sec team that could challenge them in basketball? I think not.
The will make the Cards a Family bucket in the KFC YUM Center

[Image: kfc%20bucket%20of%20chicken.gif]
A road loss, late in the season (@ Mississippi St. or @ Georgia) may be the wakeup call this team needs before tournament time.

Then again, they may stay on their "Goldberg" streak going out and just smash teams before they even realize whats happened to them.
Yes they can. Will they? Yet to see. I hope not.
Pulp Fiction Wrote:A road loss, late in the season (@ Mississippi St. or @ Georgia) may be the wakeup call this team needs before tournament time.

Then again, they may stay on their "Goldberg" streak going out and just smash teams before they even realize whats happened to them.

if they lose @ Miss St,FIRE CAL on the spot,there horrible,we (Arkansas State )just beat them by 14 @ Miss ST..GO CATS
They could lose, like others have said if UK were to lose focus to a good team who played way over their head for a single game. But I have never seen a team play such great defense night in and night out. This is the most capable team of going undefeated that I have seen in a very long time.
cuppett777 Wrote:if they lose @ Miss St,FIRE CAL on the spot,there horrible,we (Arkansas State )just beat them by 14 @ Miss ST..GO CATS

If UK loses, burn Rupp to the ground, because it is a sign that the apocalypse has arrived

[Image: apocalypse-28-500x312.jpg]
It will take a 3 point clinic from another team.
It will also have to be UK putting up 20% or lower from 3-land along with some poor defense.
As previously stated, anyone can lose on any given night.
If not the hardest schedule, it's gotta be up there. They are tested right now. Beating Louisville by double digits would be the icing on the cake. I do believe Montrez or whatever his name is will give us a problem but our numbers off the bench will always be the killer for anyone.
As said anyone can beat anyone on a given day. That's why they play the games. UK will have to keep playing that hard nose defense, cause they always seem to bring out the best of any team they play. No one is going to roll over and just give it to them they will have to earn it. Stay focused one game at a time.
Should be a good game. Here's a barbershop in Louisville talking about the big game Saturday http://wp.me/p4fBMK-1m9
40-0, mark it down!!!!!
FORTY & Zilch!