Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins GREEN and WHITE GAME!!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this will be played on this friday.......it starts at 6....it will be both boys and girls!!
i can't wait...it's goin to give us the chance to show everyone what talent we have...

Jenkins is goin to win big!...
nah duh lol
yeah it will be a good chance to show people what we are made of
lol...good luck this season Jenkins
Glad to see Jenkins doing something like that this year
Yes, its free so everyone get out and support the team
LineBacker #3 Wrote:i can't wait...it's goin to give us the chance to show everyone what talent we have...

Jenkins is goin to win big!...
LOL, Nice prediction!!! I am going with Jenkins!
Boomer86 Wrote:Glad to see Jenkins doing something like that this year
I always thought they did this! When I played we did it every year. Things change I guess!
Does anyone know if there going to have a alumni game this year I always loved playing the older guys. Now that I'm one it would be nice to put on the jersey one more time!:thumpsup:
football_fan Wrote:Does anyone know if there going to have a alumni game this year I always loved playing the older guys. Now that I'm one it would be nice to put on the jersey one more time!:thumpsup:

haha ur an old fart.. lol kiddin bub.. wonder if i could play.. ?
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:haha ur an old fart.. lol kiddin bub.. wonder if i could play.. ?
Your still in school, hint the word Alumni, the people that have graduated
Green team is def winning this game i have to say!! Sorry white!
All_state_RB#1 Wrote:haha ur an old fart.. lol kiddin bub.. wonder if i could play.. ?

:thatsfunn It's not just Jenkins Alumni, It's Jenkins basketball Alumni! You hade to play basketball while you were in school. One of you basketball players tell coach he needs to do it so us old guys can show you young bucks how its done!! HAHA!:thumpsup:
yeah that is a good idea.....but i think that the WHITE team is gonna win!!
Well if everone is predicting, I guess I'll go with the Cavs comeing out with the W here. I'll bet money on it!!!