Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: UK Men's Basketball Announces Trio of Signings 11/14/06
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
www.ukathletics.com

6'6 215 Ramon Harris from Alaska Will play starting December against Louisville,Mike Williams 7,0 270,Alexadria Virginia via Solihull, England ,A.J Stewart Jacksonville, Florida 6'7 180
This is great to hear!!!! Will Mike Williams, and A.J. Stewert start playing? Will it be against Loserville like Ramon Harris?
Gridiron Wrote:This is great to hear!!!! Will Mike Williams, and A.J. Stewert start playing? Will it be against Loserville like Ramon Harris?

No word on those two I am asuming not until next year.
UK will win the next three national championships. THEY RULE!
Watusi Wrote:UK will win the next three national championships. THEY RULE!
i hope so but hey who knows.
how is harris elegible to play this season
Battle Tested Wrote:i hope so but hey who knows.

He already graduated.
Battle Tested Wrote:i hope so but hey who knows.

He graduated this past year in 2006, but for some reason it took him a while to get cleared with the NCAA....
Charlie Wrote:He graduated this past year in 2006, but for some reason it took him a while to get cleared with the NCAA....

Had to make the test scores to come, and he did.

Athletic 3 guy who should help UK be more physical and help deepen the bench a bit.
I think thats great that UK picked up a kid from Alaska. The only player that I know coming from Alaska goto dUKe. And that was Carlos Boozer, and I think Shane Battier.
WOW this is great
The other Alaskan player to go to Duke was Trajon Langdon, not Shane Battier. Yes Boozer was from Alaska also.