Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Scott County Lawrence County updates
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
End of the 1SC 23-LC 10.
Halftime SC 38- LC 34
End 3 SC66-LC52
Final SC 94-LC 80
Great defensive battle
Good game, solid teams!!
What I like is coach scheduled some tougher games to get us ready at the end of the year for tourney play. LC may have lost but the experience is what they needed.
^ Good point... I'd rather be 3-3 and have lost to some very good teams and have gamed the experience that has been gained myself.
LC be like sniff sniff, we gonna be alright lol
1398' first bright statement, you have made:dudecomeon:
Do Sheldon Clark fans actually think that LC would not be undefeated with the same schedule they have played? Bragging about having the best record...reminds me of Betsy Lane last year.
LC has bark but no bite
Bark is not to loud.
I dont think lc would have beat JC and been very close against pikeville or cordia. Just my opinion. That Conner team that beat u all hasn't beat anybody good this yr.
Good matchup.
Merry Christmas.
Against a Johnson Central team without key players you are saying LC wouldn't have beat them?

That's not even as an impressive win to me considering they were missing players.

Now, if you all had beat JC with all their players, I would congrat you and agree with you that LC might not have beat JC. Cause with all their players, JC is prolly the best in the region.

As for your Cordia and Pikeville, those are average teams. Scott and Lafayette are 25+ better teams.

To be honest, I can see SC going undefeated until they play LC because of one simple reason....they don't play anyone "great" other than JC again. Just a bunch of average teams and the sad thing is we get to here the whole undefeated rant. There is no need to brag about playing a Wichita State in college basketball schedule last year or Marshall football schedule this year.

I'll agree with the guy who said it before...LC beat Sheldon Clark 3 times last year. I repeat, 3. Now with all this said, I do think SC is a good team, just not as good as LC or JC(with all their players). Also, I do not think LC is the greatest team on the planet either when you compare them to teams from LEX or Louisville. Those teams are better now (obviously)

Merry Christmas ya filthy Cardinals....and a Happy New Year
happy new year
TOPNOTCH HEAD COACH, ..... Head coach of what in Warren Co? No offense, just asking.