Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Magoffin Co. 2015
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
thoughts/ predictions?
Magoffin should keep getting better. Don't really understand MC's refusal to reschedule Lewis County, I liked the series between the two schools. Best of luck to the Hornets next season.
LClion4life Wrote:Magoffin should keep getting better. Don't really understand MC's refusal to reschedule Lewis County, I liked the series between the two schools. Best of luck to the Hornets next season.

I would say the distance is the reason. There is no good way to get from Vanceburg to Salyerville. I would say they are scheduling on down the parkway/ 114 to Floyd and Pike County schools. Would not be surprised to see Allen Central/ Betsy Layne/ Prestonsburg/ South Floyd/ Shelby Valley on there next season. Maybe Sheldon Clark as well considering they move regions.
Might be that they have to play 5 district games.
Hoopster007 Wrote:Might be that they have to play 5 district games.

We always play them last game of regular season as we too have always had 5 district games... WILDCATNATION's explanation sounded more logical.
Anyone have a complete Magoffin County schedule?
Strikeout King Wrote:Anyone have a complete Magoffin County schedule?

The Schedules havent been released yet.
If you're close to the coach, ask for it. More than likely he knows their schedule for next year he just doesn't have to post it yet so he hasn't.
I do know that Magoffin picked up Estill and Powell in thier District and lost Jackson Co.
Anyone able to get a full schedule for the Hornets?
I know they play Leslie Co. Week 0 at Leslie Co.