Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Anyone have Middlesboro's roster?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just curious.
I couldn't find there roster but, on ESPN.com's recruiting page it has players from Middlesboro and there all ranked in Nation-

QB- Trevor Hoskins - 6'3 185lbs
Evaluation: Hoskins is a productive and accurate passer. It isn't always pretty or conventional, but the results are generally positive. He has good size and is a very good athlete. #106 best QB in the country.

TE- Andrew Breeding 6'4 206lbs
Evaluation: Breeding is an excellent athlete that good speed and quickness. He was productive on both sides of the ball. He has excellent body control, change of direction skills and agility. #40 TE in country.

HB- Casey Earls- 6'2 200lbs
Evaluation: Earls is a versatile running back/wide receiver with very good size and speed. He is a jack of all trades who can play in a number of roles and is...#192 RB in country.

And theres a player from Belfry on there also-

TE-Chad Steele- 6'3 210
They didn't have an evaluation for him.
WOW..

Breeding is the number 40 TE in the country?

Little thin to be that "big time" IMO, but I'm sure he has impressed people at camps.

Based on that information, how can Middlesboro lose Friday?
Looks like the main players are

passing leader #2 Trever,Hoskins 1,918 yards 197 pass attempts 106 completions
Rushing leaders #12 Casey, Earls 1,018, #3 Cornelious,Ford 738 , #23Brennan Bowling 694

Receiving leaders #12Casey Earls 494,#7 Hunter Adams 664
So does anyone have a roster???
LovetheBucs Wrote:WOW..

Breeding is the number 40 TE in the country?

Little thin to be that "big time" IMO, but I'm sure he has impressed people at camps.

Based on that information, how can Middlesboro lose Friday?

Come on now, keep the faith!!! Anybody can win any game on any given night... Ive heard that saying on here a million times.
Maybe we dont have those stats, but we have a great program with lots of heart! and besides, our winning record isnt much different than middlesboro. I think we can do this.... We just need the attitude and the bleachers full come friday.... Go Bucs!
They know in their hearts they were beaten last week.