Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 13th Region Top 5 Teams
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Who is your top 5?
1. Clay County
2. North Laurel
3. Knox County Central
4. Corbin
5. South Laurel
6. Williamsburg
7. Harlan County
1.Clay
2.Knox
3.Corbin
4.North
5.South
5. Wburg
Clay
Knox
Corbin
North
South
Can't argue with either..Confusedinglepar
1. KC
1. Clay

3. North
4. Corbin
5. HCHS
5. South
5. Williamsburg

8. Whitley
9. Bell
10. Jackson
11. Barbourville
12. Harlan
13. Pineville
14. Lynn Camp
15. OBI
16. Middlesboro
17. Red Bird
I think 1-7 the 13th region is as good as any in the state...Some great teams and individual players...I think our region is very underratted state wide. Whoever makes it to Rupp will represent us all very well.:Cheerlead
1 KC 2 W'burg 3CC 4NL 5WC Bville
Ky storm Wrote:1 KC 2 W'burg 3CC 4NL 5WC Bville

You just lost all credibility when you put whitley and Barboursville 4 and 5. Corbin and south would beat these 2 by double figures.
Everyone will find out north Laurel doesn't belong in top 3.
They almost won 1 important game is all it is based on.
BA you've got to think outside the box it's not always meat and taters
Some like soup beans and cornbread
A little bit of "homer" creeping in, but I don't totally disagree with storm. I think our region in as good as any in the state. I haven't watched bville but I've heard from a buddy over there that they are a quality squad. The burg will be a tuff out for anyone. But I'm a blatant HOMER so I got CC all the way.
1: Clay County
2: Knox Central
3: North Laurel
4: Corbin
5: Williamsburg
6: South Laurel
7: Harlan County

*I think any one of these teams could get hot come March and win the region....but so far this season and considering the adversity they have had Clay is a little above all the rest*
cchsfan4life Wrote:1: Clay County
2: Knox Central
3: North Laurel
4: Corbin
5: Williamsburg
6: South Laurel
7: Harlan County

*I think any one of these teams could get hot come March and win the region....but so far this season and considering the adversity they have had Clay is a little above all the rest*

Haven't u read any national publications, just living in Clay is adversity, The things that have happened with the team has been a cake walk for the kids.
:biglmao: We are CC:rockon:
1) Knox Central
2) Clay County
3) Williamsburg
4) Corbin
5) South
6) Harlan County
7) North

I don't understand why North so high on every ones list? I would agree by seasons end they could win the 13th region, but at this point in the season they've not played well.
I have to agree with u MTN sports. NL hasn't looked very good to this point. The potential is deff there tho.