Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Knox Central 98 Jackson County 64
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ouch. Every kid they have can play. Some of their best players out and still winning big. Like I said best team in the 13th. Adams , Marsee and the backup point guard still out and getting wins. Impressive. May move to Knox before the state tourney.
This was an impressive win against Jackson County. :worthy:
Wow! Need to get over an see Knox play.
Knox County is a text book team with Barger as their leader. They will bear watching, no doubt about it!!
Double ouch.Knox must be loaded.I need to watch this team play.
Knox is indeed loaded.They competed and finished well in previous years in aau and those players are now getting quality time.Well rounded group.I don't know if they are the best yet.You have to defeat Clay to make me a believer.
Knox beat Clay at Clay last year and they lost 2 top players. Knox returned everyone but have 2 starters out currently. When healthy they will beat anyone in the region by 15+
BigSteve Wrote:Knox beat Clay at Clay last year and they lost 2 top players. Knox returned everyone but have 2 starters out currently. When healthy they will beat anyone in the region by 15+

That may be the show stopper quote of the year.:lame:
BigSteve Wrote:Knox beat Clay at Clay last year and they lost 2 top players. Knox returned everyone but have 2 starters out currently. When healthy they will beat anyone in the region by 15+

HEHEHEHE.....LOL.....U HAVE LOST IT. what happened last year has no bearing on this year. And Clay's Big 3 are way better this year. As long as Clay is healthy I'll take there 1st five over any in region. You guys keep playing for wins in Dec thru February and we will keep playing for banners in March.

I've used that kind of logic before, and I see what you're saying.
But, I saw Clay at this point last year and then again Tuesday night. They are better this year.
I think Knox has a good shot to win the region,but I think it's very close between those two right now.
Who is Knox's leading scorer and do they have a match for Smith?
Barger is good a top 3-5 player in region. But he can't guard Smith. Smith had a big game last year against them. If they beat Clay it will because of Marsee and hitting the 3.
Can anyone tell me when KC plays NL...That should be a heck of a game...Talking about match ups...
Feb 20 @ north
Not to be rude broken arrow,but if you've not seen knox play you may want to go before you post anymore. They aren't even healthy and they are tough with kids we don't even know YET. I'm not even from there and I think everyone is going to change their tune about the panthers come march. Ill quote this again after the region tournament.
But it's Knox Central. No way they could dominate this region. I'm not even from there so I don't care either
Leader Wrote:Not to be rude broken arrow,but if you've not seen knox play you may want to go before you post anymore. They aren't even healthy and they are tough with kids we don't even know YET. I'm not even from there and I think everyone is going to change their tune about the panthers come march. Ill quote this again after the region tournament.

I've saw them twice Leader, I'm not saying they aren't any good because they are. I think they are 2nd behind Clay, and the same goes for you about Clay. Here's the way I look at it. Knox always has trouble come tournament time, whether it be the old coach or not the kids play tight. Where as Clay usually steps it up come that time. These kids have been to Rupp 2 years in a row and they know what to expect. Knox may very well get over the hump this year but this region will go through Tiger country
Just saying in 2 region games Knox won both by 30+
I'm on the record as picking Knox Central as the 2015 regional favorite a few days after they stunk it up at last year's regional.
I agree, Knox is very explosive and very capable of winning the region. Clay is just as explosive and capable of winning the region.
Several other teams could also develop into contenders.

Knox was dominant and impressive in both regional games, but 81-62 isn't a 30+ win
BrokenArrow Wrote:Barger is good a top 3-5 player in region. But he can't guard Smith. Smith had a big game last year against them. If they beat Clay it will because of Marsee and hitting the 3.

Barger is the best player in the region and don't forget you runned that mouth last year until we went to clay and beat you guys with the worst coach in the state this coach lets the talent win games so watch what you say this early . We are playing without two starters right now ..we are playing pure knox county boys that's what makes us a true team besides one like clay that has to recruit to make a team. :flame:
We're working on a few ringers for next year already. :lmao:
Throwitdown Wrote:Barger is the best player in the region and don't forget you runned that mouth last year until we went to clay and beat you guys with the worst coach in the state this coach lets the talent win games so watch what you say this early . We are playing without two starters right now ..we are playing pure knox county boys that's what makes us a true team besides one like clay that has to recruit to make a team. :flame:

Don't know whether you remember it or not but your season ended in Corbin and ours ended in RUPP. Wins in the regular season mean nothing. Barger is nice can't argue that but he's not the best in the region. 3-5 Imo
God knows you will need more than a few just to compete next year!!! I wouldn't brag that's just saying you have no players in clay co.:biglmao:
Best of luck to u and KC this year. Throwitdown:igiveup:
Throwitdown Wrote:God knows you will need more than a few just to compete next year!!! I wouldn't brag that's just saying you have no players in clay co.:biglmao:

Don't know whether you know it or not but we only lose one next year. Big 3 will be back again.