Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Corbin 65 South Laurel 60
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
FINAL....Andrew Taylor 31pts Wow
Big win for Hounds
South is better than people thought. Just shows what team chemistry can do.
south is getting there. they will be a factor come tourny time i think. foul trouble hurt them bad in the first half
South and Corbin both have really good teams. I believe the 13th may be better than 14th overall this season.
South lost every loose ball, they just didn't want it as bad. This is how Corbin beats teams. They win the 50-50 balls, and they get 2nd chances. South just doesn't know how to win yet. It will come with time. Big win for the hounds Corbin will win district...again.
Big win for the Hounds....
50-50 balls and fts hurt south all nite. The good thing is thats two things that can be fixed. South has shot fts well till last nite
South really done a good job 2nd half though. They had one bad q when grubb and anders was on the bench in the 2nd with 2 fouls.
Great game all the way around. Crowd and student section was awesome.
One ref literally took over the game for corbin. One possesion there were 4 fouls against Corbin that were not called. Still if south doesnt allow two buzzer beaters game would be going into overtime
south 13-24 from line. 5-12 first half
Free throw shooting will win you close games.That's about 50% for the game.
Ugly game SL great game for Corbin. I didn't like the force feed the middle game for SL
South continues to improve and Corbin has assembled nice group of role players along with a spectacular player in A Taylor.
south left a lot of points at the foul line.if they can learn to play smart could be a good year.i was impressed with the big boy in the middle,he has good hands.its tough to win at corbin,when the game starts the away team is 10 points behind.