Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: 14 region All "A" predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Still a little ways away but who do you all think will bring home the 14 region All A since hazard is really down this year? I'm going with a toss up between Leslie County and buckhorn. I'll make me prediction later.
Buckhorn:Thumbs:
4ever witness Wrote:Still a little ways away but who do you all think will bring home the 14 region All A since hazard is really down this year? I'm going with a toss up between Leslie County and buckhorn. I'll make me prediction later.

More mash taters please!
Where will it be played.
Leslie County Confusedhh:
Anyone know the brackets? From what I've seen so far Buckhorn and Leslie should be the favorites.
Leslie and Buckhorn are on the same side. So the 2nd round between them to will basically be the 14th region all a champs. I'm guessing hazard will make it to the championship or perhaps owsley. But who ever makes it out of the leslie buckhorn side will win the regionS all a.
Funny how everyone overlooks Hazard and I can see why.If Hazard can develop another scorer or two,Holland can find a way to win.Johnson is improving with each game, and he may add another element to Holland's game strategy.
Don't count Holland out yet.When he was at Perry,he won games sometimes that we should have lost.Wished he would have stayed but Hoskins is doing a fine job at Perry.
Leslie County.I'm not being biased either.I think Leslie represents the 14th in this one!
Don't count out the Crusaders from JBS! They have some talent on that team and no one has the size they have on the inside. Leslie and Buckhorn in the 2nd round will put them in the finals, but who will they face? Owsley, Hazard, JBS should be interesting. Anyone got the bracket so we can see what matchups we are looking at? :Thumbs:
I checked the all A website and the regional brackets are not posted yet.

JBS has the potential to pull out some wins. I think it will be a great tournament.
The Horn rolls