Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Leslie 76 Owsley 35
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final!

Austin Spurlock (Leslie) with 14
James Brock (Leslie) with 13
Rury Eldridge (Leslie) with 12

Leslie sat their first 8 for all but the first two minutes of second half.

Next up for the Eagles will be Redbird @ home this Friday.
Nice win. This score might put a little fear into hazard.
Wouldn't be worried about Hazard. Better worry about the Powerhouse team The REDBIRD Cardinals. Be hard to beat a team like them twice. Good luck to Coach Day and the Eagles. Coach Day has finally learned some lessons from Randy Napier over at Perry Central.
I called Eagles by 12 and missed it pretty good.Boys are starting to gel and playing great team ball.
Leslie County and Red Bird are very close to each other geographically. It is a game that provides both schools with a chance to have a good gate, as people from the community like to see the teams play. Red Bird is bad, we all know that. But it is not as much about scheduling a cupcake, as it is renewing interest in a game that historically was one of the larger gates for both schools I would think.
OCHS is by far the best team in the 14th region
and all the rest are amatuer's ATTENTION!!! this is a public service announcement
Lol at that comment above. Best luck to both teams tho!
Anyone with a clue knows why Coach Day schedules Red Bird. Big Gate? Are you serious? They got like 25 kids at Red Bird school. Its simply easy prey for the Eagles. Gotta play someone though. I figured a guy like Day would be scheduling Cordia.
The_Rock Wrote:Anyone with a clue knows why Coach Day schedules Red Bird. Big Gate? Are you serious? They got like 25 kids at Red Bird school. Its simply easy prey for the Eagles. Gotta play someone though. I figured a guy like Day would be scheduling Cordia.

You sir are either ignorant or a fool. We will go with ignorant since you have probably never attended a Red Bird/Leslie game and therefore have no idea of how many people attend that game on Red Birds schedule versus other games. And yes it is an easy win. Can not believe other schools in the region don't schedule W's.
Since Leslie has decided to play a top team like Red Bird, you would think they would go ahead and try toschedule a game against Riverside Christian.
Bulldogs4Ever Wrote:Since Leslie has decided to play a top team like Red Bird, you would think they would go ahead and try toschedule a game against Riverside Christian.

Too late. Leslie already beat them by 60 the first game of the season.:Thumbs:
Eagles soar to another win
eurie_coughngag Wrote:OCHS is by far the best team in the 14th region
and all the rest are amatuer's ATTENTION!!! this is a public service announcement

^I'm speechless.