Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Bell County 68 Harlan 32
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Final.

Big win for Bell.
Wow, I thought bell was the better team but that left no doubt. I'm very surprised.
Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!! Wow!!!!! Wow!
Comments on this game?
The game was very physical game. During the first quarter the Harlan head coach got a Technical foul for arguing at the ref. During the fourth quarter there was two hard fouls committed by Harlan on Bell County players. One of the fouls was called an intentional foul and the other hard foul was not an intentional foul or a flagrant foul it was called a personal foul. In my opinion it should have been called a flagrant foul because there was not play on the ball... That's a good way to get players hurt.
Bell must be the real deal. Harlan has a real good team so this might be the year of the bobcats in the 13th.
Got any stats?
BCHS fan Wrote:The game was very physical game. During the first quarter the Harlan head coach got a Technical foul for arguing at the ref. During the fourth quarter there was two hard fouls committed by Harlan on Bell County players. One of the fouls was called an intentional foul and the other hard foul was not an intentional foul or a flagrant foul it was called a personal foul. In my opinion it should have been called a flagrant foul because there was not play on the ball... That's a good way to get players hurt.

We had someone scouting this game. They got back to Middlesboro game just as the boy's game was starting. They also told this very same story.
Luther Rackley Wrote:Got any stats?
HARLAN - Brock 3, Charles 3, Bianchi 4, Thomas 5, M. King 7, Massengill 10 = 32

BELL - Howard 2, Brock 3, Collett 4, Collins 4, Johnson 5, Taylor 6, Sanders 6, Smith 10,
Morris 28 = 68
It has been a joy to watch Morris this year and throughout her career.Good kid with a great future.Bell will be a threat this year.
Good winn