Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Best Coach in the 14th
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
IMO i think the best coach in the 14th region would have to be Powell Countys new head coach...Coach kyle lively, he is a young motivating coach who can get the team going....
LuckyCharms Wrote:IMO i think the best coach in the 14th region would have to be Powell Countys new head coach...Coach kyle lively, he is a young motivating coach who can get the team going....
So you're basing your opinion on ONE successful year.Rolleyes

The most proven coach in the region is Perry Central's Al Hollan. I know he does coach at a big school and has a lot of kids to choose from, but he also has a lot of pressure on him for that very reason. And he has come through in most years.
I like Neil Feltner personally, I think he's back at Knott Central.
Moe Wrote:I like Neil Feltner personally, I think he's back at Knott Central.

He isn't at Knott Central...They kicked him out the door last summer.
I'm pretty sure he never said that LOOKAYANNER, I learned to read a long time ago and I read that it says, "YOUNG MOTIVATING COACH WHO CAN GET THE TEAM GOING..." Who is your eye doctor?? You might wanna give them a call.....
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:So you're basing your opinion on ONE successful year.Rolleyes

The most proven coach in the region is Perry Central's Al Hollan. I know he does coach at a big school and has a lot of kids to choose from, but he also has a lot of pressure on him for that very reason. And he has come through in most years.

I agree, Al Holland is the best coach in the 14th region w/o a doubt
BballRox1135 Wrote:I'm pretty sure he never said that LOOKAYANNER, I learned to read a long time ago and I read that it says, "YOUNG MOTIVATING COACH WHO CAN GET THE TEAM GOING..." Who is your eye doctor?? You might wanna give them a call.....
Well I'm sorry but you're wrong!

He said (quote) "IMO I think the best coach in the 14th region would have to be Powell County's new coach...Kyle Lively."
Then he added, "young motivating coach who can get the team going".

So, he did say what I stated. You're the one who needs to take reading lessons.

The thread is not about 'the best young motivating coach'. It's about "Best Coach In The 14th". And he stated his opinion, and that is fine. I agree that Lively is a good coach and has a bright future, but before he can be labled as the best coach in the region he's going to have to have some more successful years under his belt such as Al Hollon has had.
I have to agree with Al Holland, but I always pull for the Little Man, and the best coach in the 14th that gets the most out of what he has to work with is Jeff Honeycutt @ Cordia
LOOKAYANNER Wrote:Well I'm sorry but you're wrong!

He said (quote) "IMO I think the best coach in the 14th region would have to be Powell County's new coach...Kyle Lively."
Then he added, "young motivating coach who can get the team going".

So, he did say what I stated. You're the one who needs to take reading lessons.

The thread is not about 'the best young motivating coach'. It's about "Best Coach In The 14th". And he stated his opinion, and that is fine. I agree that Lively is a good coach and has a bright future, but before he can be labled as the best coach in the region he's going to have to have some more successful years under his belt such as Al Hollon has had.

I want to know what "ONE successful year" you are talking about, because that is what I was saying. No I am not wrong, you just have an understanding issue.
Besides, he started the thread, and maybe that is what he considers the qualities for the best coach, so deal with it, he didn't say, who is the best PROVEN coach.
I agree with BballRox1135
Thank you... Wink , I'm glad somebody does, for once.....
baller25 Wrote:He isn't at Knott Central...They kicked him out the door last summer.
Thanks, I wasn't sure he was back, I thought he was a good coach personally.
Yeah, neal was good, but Justin Amburguy is in there know personally He isn't just the good coach they need,
Official Legend14th Wrote:I have to agree with Al Holland, but I always pull for the Little Man, and the best coach in the 14th that gets the most out of what he has to work with is Jeff Honeycutt @ Cordia

Honeycutt is not a good coach, and especially nowhere near the best....but Cordia will have a good team this year, the best sleeper team in the region
Spartanfan26 Wrote:Yeah, neal was good, but Justin Amburguy is in there know personally He isn't just the good coach they need,

WHAT?
Official Legend14th Wrote:I have to agree with Al Holland, but I always pull for the Little Man, and the best coach in the 14th that gets the most out of what he has to work with is Jeff Honeycutt @ Cordia
AGREE 100% with this post!
BballRox1135 Wrote:I want to know what "ONE successful year" you are talking about, because that is what I was saying. No I am not wrong, you just have an understanding issue.
The "ONE" year was last year. His team was runner up in the region.
And you need to re-read the thread title. It asks about who is the BEST coach in the region. What's so diffcult with understanding that? And he gave his opinion, and I gave mine. The thread is not about "Who is the best young motivating coach?" That was just a comment he added to his choice to support why he answered as he did.
You are the one with an "understanding" issue.Rolleyes
MVP2 Wrote:Honeycutt is not a good coach, and especially nowhere near the best....but Cordia will have a good team this year, the best sleeper team in the region
What do you mean? He took a small school of around 200 kids in high school and beat a big school with around 1,000 students in Letcher Central last year. LCC had at least 4 former head coaches on their staff and Jeff out coached them all. I think you personally don't know what the heck you are talking about.
I think coach Kyle Lively from Powell is the best coach his team won runner-up in regionals so imagine what he can do in his seconed year with 11 seniors and a talented pirates squad!
Al Holland without a doubt
Al Holland...Proven it time and time again!
Official Legend14th Wrote:What do you mean? He took a small school of around 200 kids in high school and beat a big school with around 1,000 students in Letcher Central last year. LCC had at least 4 former head coaches on their staff and Jeff out coached them all. I think you personally don't know what the heck you are talking about.

Well If your basicing that on the LCC win, why dont we just throw in the coach for Jenkins they have a small school with prolly around 200 kids and they beat LCC last year.Cordia also had a lot of tanlet on the team last year,I myself jus dont think hes a good coach.