Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Russell's Dodd Squad
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How does everyone think Russell's "Dodd Squad" will do this year? Are they state bound
see ya there
(unless they beat themselves)
Last year they started out really having trouble getting a W . but had success when it counted. I also feel with Morgan Co. getting knocked out in the district opened the flood gates to the other teams in the region. Will be watching to see how Russell reacts with the bullseye on their backs this year.
Gold Charger Wrote:Last year they started out really having trouble getting a W . but had success when it counted. I also feel with Morgan Co. getting knocked out in the district opened the flood gates to the other teams in the region. Will be watching to see how Russell reacts with the bullseye on their backs this year.

Yeah last year's beginng was rough, but we picked up a new player,
Austin Robinson i havnt got a change to see him play, but from what i hear he is gonna be a huge advantage for russell. Also returing Austin Blaire, Jon Vanhoose, Scott Gill, and others, i think the "Dodd Squad" will have a good season. Possibly lookin at state, we'll just have to wait and see
I believe that Russell will be very good this year. Austin Robinson is a HUSTLER! He has also got a shot goin for him as well! Good Luck this year guys!
How about that game against South Laurel on the 25th