Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Clay County Vs North Laurel (12-12)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Thoughts and predictions?
Slow down half court vs. Run N gun. All the Hype of North vs. The Proven winners of Clay. Marcum vs. Sizemore . Bigs vs. Guards. Broughton vs. The dynamic duo.

If the game stays in the 50 to low 60's North has a chance. If it gets to 70 clay wins . Can't wait for this one. In the end North has no answers for Smith and Farmer. Clay's wins by 7
Clay in this matchup
Last year Smith w/ the help of House shut Broughton down in every game they played.....I don't know if I would put Smith on him this game because they will need him more on offense and I wouldn't risk him getting into early foul trouble.....With that said if Clay can hit the boards better than what they have been....I say Clay by 14.......if they sit around and don't crash the boards...then it will be a tight game and could go either way.
CC by 12..
:poker face:
Clay smacks them. IMO
When in Rome be a roman, lived in north district be a Jaguars. Go North Laurel :Cheerlead....taking this one on the chin...Plus Go Eagles on Saturday night Confusednicker:
I think what u will see Friday will be a TEAM vs an individual. North runs everything through Broughton, where as clay will have 3 or 4 players in double figures. I Look for a big game out of wolfe and smith they both should have good matchups. Tigers by 11
64SUR Wrote:When in Rome be a roman, lived in north district be a Jaguars. Go North Laurel :Cheerlead....taking this one on the chin...Plus Go Eagles on Saturday night Confusednicker:

U were much funnier as a football fan.Confusednicker:
Check your stats again, Broughton had 18 first matchup, then11, and 9 . Marcum did a good job of defending him second and third time.
North 25 Wrote:Check your stats again, Broughton had 18 first matchup, then11, and 9 . Marcum did a good job of defending him second and third time.

I just checked the stats. According to your team on khsaa. Broughton had 13 pts in the first matchup while shooting a whopping 16%.. I can talk stats all day if u would like. He's a volume shooter plain and simple.
I would love to have the opportunity in person any time,
Stats don't lie my friend
Not your friend and this is not last year for Broughton either! That is all.
How bout you two in a game of one V one at half time...I'd pay extra for that.
Broughton is a very good player, no question, but Friday NL will need to be a very good team to get the W.
Count that is very true about team ball needed and I will go one on one with BrokenArrow anytime.
Better watch what u wish for North. I am a legend in my own mind.
Children please. Love your fire but It's Clay ok. Brougton won't be in the top 3 or 4 players on floor. He will be nice in time but this is different level. Shot bout30 plus shots last couple games with those Biggs around. Is it him or coach??
:insane::popcorn: Clay County 15 plus, their just a better team right now.
Tigers over Jaguars, 85-76. North cannot run with Clay.
You guys got me interested so I did a little stat checking...Smith is averaging 26.3 pts per game on 10 shot attempts..68.9% and just under 7 rebounds. To me thats pretty impressive.. CC also has Farmer ave 16.3 with 7 boards and House at 14.3 pts per game.Both shooting well over 50%. TEAM ball at its finest..:worthy:
North 25 Wrote:Check your stats again, Broughton had 18 first matchup, then11, and 9 . Marcum did a good job of defending him second and third time.

You may need to check your stats again.....Broughton had 13 points on 3 for 18 shooting the first match up last year.Confusedinglepar
The Prescription to beat NL is to control Brought on and keep their big men off the boards.
The good doctor says save your Christmas money and go to the game Friday. I like clay by 1!!!
Clay will struggle on the boards have all year. But there offense will carry them.
Clay by 15
Anyone know anything about Isaiah collier ruling?
Clay is better right now, I like norths pieces better but they aren't together yet. Honestly I don't know if they will without hurting some feelings. Bigger is not always better. Watching clay the other night I will say the talent is not overwhelming it's more of an attitude or confidence that gets them through tough stretches of the game.
In this first game a say clay by 10-14
It'll be interesting to see how Clay County handles Rice and Asher inside. It's tough to beat Clay in Bobby Keith Gymnasium. Clay by 8
Pages: 1 2