Bluegrassrivals

Full Version: Jenkins vs. Betsy Layne
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jenkins and B.L play this Saturday, Nov.18th, at Pikeville.
Just wondering what everyone was thinking, i'm not sure what B.L has soo lets hear what everybody thinks!
I am going to go with Jenkins in this one.
How did Jenkins do in there scrimmage and who else scrimmaged at LCC? I am going with the CAVS..Good Luck this year BIG GREEN!
Should be a good game....
this our first scrimmage this year
I heard Betsy Lane had a good team. Is this true? Jenkins should come out on top. I think Jenkins will suprise people this year! GO CAVS!
Jenkins by 4
Who does Betsy Layne have out for them right now. Some BL students get on here and post your team....Any new players? Any surprises? Who's starting?
Betsy Layne is ALWAYS a SOLID basketball school! Hard to find a bad 15th region team..
Brennon Case is all they have .... i think
well i think that jenkins will come out on top if come out and play D and get some help from thier bench....
This one will be a good one
Can't wait for the season to start!!!!!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Betsy Layne is ALWAYS a SOLID basketball school! Hard to find a bad 15th region team..

Well there is the David School....lol
about the game last night! Jenkins vs Betsly lane:
I think that Jenkins would have won that one at least by 6 or 8 if they actually had some refrees!! bad calls the whole night!
Dang,,was it a scrimmage? Missed it..!
Yes, a scrimmage, BL won by 2. There was a few bad calls made on both ends. I dont think the refs where the reason for the loss. I have to give Jenkins credit for not quitting the whole game. BL had a pretty good lead but Jenkins cut into it and was in a position for the win/tie at the end. Congrats to both teams.
who started for Betsy Layne? stats anybody?
This was a good game
it was a good game but all i have to say is 14th region-jenkins.......15th region-B.L......at pikeville!!!! but i also dont mean to make excuses because jenkins could have played better...but i will give credit to B.L they played good....and good luck on the rest of the season
Both teams didnt play to there full ability
jenkins could of play better on D